PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to John Lucas

Von Bickley
03-24-2003, 3:28 PM
John,

Welcome to the SMC. I know you'll enjoy hanging out at the creek. Lots of good people with a lot of talent. Look forward to seeing your posts and checking out woodshopdemos.

John Lucas
03-24-2003, 7:31 PM
what a nice surprise to sign on and have this welcoming thread. One of my fine readers emailed me and said that I should check this forum out. I did and it is a great one. It is nice to be here.
I note that everyone has their picture as part of the post. There is enough of me on my site. My readers know that I am smart in at least one way...the choice of on=camera talent. The choice is the ole bald guy or my assistant, Beth.
http://www.woodshopdemos.com/nprod-3-1.jpg

For those who have not found their way to my site, go and be welcomed. Updates once a week (Sunday afternoon) and reviews of tools, jigs and always projects underway.

Thanks, Von and all, for this welcome.

John Miliunas
03-24-2003, 9:52 PM
Lookeee there. We have a celebrity among us, yet another "John" (Hey, one of the "Howards's" started that!) and, most importantly, another highly skilled WW to help us along! Welcome aboard, John! Come often, stay long and feel free to jump in with some of your expertise any time you feel the inclination to do so! Have fun! :cool:

Bob Lasley
03-24-2003, 10:05 PM
John,

Glad you came by. How are you doing since the pacemaker installation? Hope you are back in the shop and feeling spry!

I have to agree with you that Beth is easier on the eyes than the bald guy! :D

Keep up the great work on your site.

Bob

John Lucas
03-25-2003, 7:07 AM
Bob, By pass (5) and pacemaker are doing fine. They have given me new lease on life and I am back in shop full time. It's great.

Chris Teenor
03-25-2003, 1:12 PM
Great to have you back, John (pictures of Beth aside). I know we all can benefit by your expertise and willingness to share your knowledge. I keep a "favorites" tag on your site at all times.

I've had the two bypass surguries (three in '90 and four in '02) and know your "new lease on life" attitude.

Take it slow and enjoy.