PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking catogory on ebay ...

Chad Helme
09-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi all. Haven't stopped in for a bit. Been too busy getting all my cheepo craigslist tools in working order. Gotta start somewhere...

Anyway, I was just poking around ebay trying to find woodworking products, and I found it quite hard to find much of anything. Is there a specific catogory exclusively for woodworking that people know of?

Carroll Courtney
09-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Go to Bus/Indus then pic woodworking,by the thousands.Type in what you are looking for or brand name such as delta/rockwell etc.---Carroll

Jason White
09-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Very hit or miss with used tools on eBay. I don't even look there anymore unless I need something very specific and hard to find.

Often, you can find the same tools on Craigslist for less money than you'd end up paying with eBay (or you can talk them down on their price) and you don't have to pay shipping. With eBay, you often do.

Jason

Hi all. Haven't stopped in for a bit. Been too busy getting all my cheepo craigslist tools in working order. Gotta start somewhere...

Anyway, I was just poking around ebay trying to find woodworking products, and I found it quite hard to find much of anything. Is there a specific catogory exclusively for woodworking that people know of?

Brian Kent
09-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Collectibles / Tools, Hardware, and Locks / Tools / Carpentry, Woodworking

Then pick your specific category.

http://collectibles.shop.ebay.com/Carpentry-Woodworking-/13870/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

This is where I get my hand tools. I haven't tried power tools on e-bay unless I am looking for a specific tool. Then I just search for that specific tool.

Brian

Chad Helme
09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Well I guess I should have been a bit more specific. I was looking for products made of wood... by woodworkers. Of course there's furniture, and antiques, and crafts, etc., all which have some nice pieces, but is there one catogory exclusively for wood crafts?