PDA

View Full Version : Tool Show Sept. 11 & 12

Jim Koepke
09-05-2009, 12:20 PM
In Port Townsend, WA. More information on the Lie-Nielsen web site.

I am going to try to make it. The show is a few miles before getting into the old part of town. My wife and I have enjoyed visits to the "old town" in the past.

jim

Bill Satko
09-05-2009, 5:23 PM
It is also the weekend of the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival, so the town should be packed with people. I will at the Hand Tool Show and will be spending the next week at the Port Townsend School of Woodworking over at Fort Worden taking a couple of classes with Garrett Hack.

If you get over to the festival, check the school's booth there. You might get a chance to meet with Jim Tolpin, one of the founders of the school.

Jim Barrett
09-05-2009, 6:52 PM
A "quick" ferry ride for me but we will be rv'ng down in Southern Oregon next week....

Jim Koepke
09-09-2009, 12:34 PM
It is also the weekend of the Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival, so the town should be packed with people. I will at the Hand Tool Show and will be spending the next week at the Port Townsend School of Woodworking over at Fort Worden taking a couple of classes with Garrett Hack.

If you get over to the festival, check the school's booth there. You might get a chance to meet with Jim Tolpin, one of the founders of the school.

I guess I will have to pray for parking. May not make it in to the old town if it is too crowded.

jim

Derek Martin
09-10-2009, 1:32 AM
Sadly it's drill weekend for me and I cannot attend.

Booooo!