PDA

View Full Version : Saw alot of Ebony wood

Craig D Peltier
09-01-2009, 5:57 PM
This week I was in Vegas at Chrome Hearts at the Caesars forum shops. I have been to these stores before in LA and Malibu as well. What I didnt notice was that all of the cabinets, desk , doors, sills etc is all made of ebony. There is a dining room table in the vegas one thats about 12 feet long 40 inch wide with huge turned legs there going for 125k. They also have a recling morris chair made of it in there. On top of dining room table is a huge cross that you can move around and try to pick it up. Its probaly 150lbs.

All of there jewelery inside of the ebony cabinets is laid on top of cut offs of ebony as well.
A sales rep there told me they just sold two chairs for over 50k and to the same guy cabinetry of ebony.Thats just nuts. I guess if you have it and like it its okay then.
This company is very sheek and very quiet about it. Theres really not many pictures anywhere.It caters to a very high end and celebrity clientele. They adorn there furniture, clothes and other household items with sterling and sometimes jewels along with there jewelry.
I have been to the one in vegas, LA an Malibu. The one in Malibu is tiny. If you get a chance check it out. Never seen so much ebony.
In vegas I bet theres 300 feet of ebony cabinets.
I have no affiliation at all with this company. I just like some of there pieces.I own one bracelet and my wife has two small charms.
In vegas thye have this chandelier made of black baccart crystals. Its the only one in the world and not for sale.
even there hinges on the doors have sterling silver finials. The stapler, tape dispenser and 4 colored pen is also of sterling.

Heres one picture I found on this site of the tokyo store. It shows some ebony. Its there lagest at I think 40k square feet.
http://www.selectism.com/news/2008/05/03/chrome-hearts-tokyo-flagship-store/#more-1388