PDA

View Full Version : Edge lit fridge at Hardee's

Brian Robison
09-01-2009, 1:43 PM
So there I was ordering breakfast at Hardee's this morning and there was a cooler on the counter for Monster Energy drinks. The front of the fridge was clear acrylic with the Monster "M" logo engraved and edge lit.
It looked great.

Steve Clarkson
09-01-2009, 3:14 PM
So there I was ordering breakfast at Hardee's this morning and there was a cooler on the counter for Monster Energy drinks. The front of the fridge was clear acrylic with the Monster "M" logo engraved and edge lit.
It looked great.

Uhhhh.....you didn't take a picture???!!!!!

Brian Robison
09-01-2009, 3:21 PM
I never remember that my camera is also a phone, or is that the other way around?

Scott Shepherd
09-01-2009, 6:35 PM
I haven't seen that one, but I did tour the distribution plant that handles Monster in this area. As we walked around, there were tiny fruit flies all around. The guy said "sorry about the flies. We have a serious problem. They LOVE Monster and they have followed it here and we are having a really tough time getting rid of them".

Later as we walked down past that area, he said they had to develop a plan of action for spills because they had a spill and they didn't clean it up. They later noticed it had eaten deep into the concrete floor. So now they had a strict policy that if you spilled Monster, you stopped what you were doing and cleaned it up.

Since hearing that, I decided I didn't need to try it :)

Dan Hintz
09-01-2009, 7:47 PM
Ahhhhh... Monster Energy drink. Took me a few seconds on that one... I kept thinking Monster jobs, Monster Cable, wha?

Bill Cunningham
09-01-2009, 9:11 PM
I haven't seen that one, but I did tour the distribution plant that handles Monster in this area. As we walked around, there were tiny fruit flies all around. The guy said "sorry about the flies. We have a serious problem. They LOVE Monster and they have followed it here and we are having a really tough time getting rid of them".

Later as we walked down past that area, he said they had to develop a plan of action for spills because they had a spill and they didn't clean it up. They later noticed it had eaten deep into the concrete floor. So now they had a strict policy that if you spilled Monster, you stopped what you were doing and cleaned it up.

Since hearing that, I decided I didn't need to try it :)

Is this another 'edible(?)' product that they import from China?

Brian Robison
09-03-2009, 4:21 PM
Here's a picture from my really high quality camera phone. (Why do they bother?)

Bob Savage
09-03-2009, 4:46 PM
That's very cool! So, do the LED's at the bottom simply illuminate the engraved logo?

Steve Clarkson
09-03-2009, 5:27 PM
Brian......go back there and check the back of the fridge so we can find a supplier for those!!!!