PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To Whiteside

David Perata
08-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Sometimes a company goes the extra mile and when they do I think folks should know about it. I'd like to say thanks to Todd Reece at Whiteside router bits for making up a special set-up specifically for my application. After numerous emails regarding what I wanted and what he could do for me, I ordered the parts from one of their distributors as he suggested.

But the distributor didn't have a certain washer I needed. A phone call to Todd not only saw him make up the part for me at the Whiteside plant but he dropped shipped the items to me directly and settled the account with the distributor.

Now if this isn't service I don't know what is. Thanks Todd.

Lori Kleinberg
08-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Thank you for posting. I agree that good customer service should be mentioned. Usually you just hear about the poor(no) customer service someone recieves. Sometimes it will help me to choose which item I will purchase (when all else is equal).

Kyle Iwamoto
08-26-2009, 12:37 PM
They make awesome bits too! Can't go wrong with their bits.

Stephen Edwards
08-26-2009, 12:48 PM
They make awesome bits too! Can't go wrong with their bits.

Ditto.........I'm a recent convert to Whiteside bits.

Cody Colston
08-27-2009, 2:00 AM
Whiteside router bits are a great product and evidently their service matches their quality.

It's good to hear about premium service to offset the many service rants we generally post.

Scot Ferraro
08-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Whiteside has awesome service for sure. One of the bearings on my rail and stile cutter set froze. I sent it to them and they replaced it with a brand new cutter immediately. Awesome service!

Scot