PDA

View Full Version : My first pens and picture post.

Bill MacLachlan
03-23-2003, 10:34 PM
If all goes well the attached picture will show one my first batches of pens and pencils, and first attempt at attaching a picture. Thanks to all who I picked up ideas from on both. I enjoy the Mont Blanc size and style. I have tried turning cherry, ash, padauk, bloodwood and cocobola??
Thanks, Bill

Bill MacLachlan
03-23-2003, 10:35 PM
It looks like it did not work. So I do not understand how you guys imbed a picture into your thread.

Bill MacLachlan
03-23-2003, 10:44 PM
Read instructions and will try again.

John Murphy
03-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Very nice Bill. Looks you're a fast learner!

Murph

Jim Baker
03-24-2003, 1:13 PM
Very nice, Bill. You turners out there really amaze me. I hope to give it a try some day.

Von Bickley
03-24-2003, 1:19 PM
Bill,

Great looking pens. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Ken Salisbury
03-24-2003, 1:20 PM
<p align="center">
Very nice work Bill.

<p>p.s. when using the attach file feature you must not preview after inserting the 'attach file' information or it will delete that information when you do a "preview". Just preview you text until you are satisfied and do the insert as the last operation before you post the message

Randy Gleckler
03-24-2003, 1:46 PM
Love the pens man, those look awesome... I really like the european pens too. Made a few this weekend. My Dad requested one out of Ebony. Man that looked good with the satin gold finish. Looked almost like those Monte Blanc pens. Great Job.

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
03-24-2003, 2:57 PM
I just started doing pens a couple of weeks ago myself and fell in love with it. After doing a lot of bowls, it's fun to do a few pens to relax and have fun. Congrats and keep up the good work. I'll look forawrd to seeing lots more picts!

Bill MacLachlan
03-24-2003, 8:49 PM
Thanks all for the kind words.
Ken; I found out what you mentioned when I went back and searched the old notes.
Now back to finishing the lingerie chest and pair of night tables before golf season starts!!