PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking Show Fort Wayne, IN

Jeremy Bracey
09-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Are there any Indiana area creeker's going to The Woodworking Show in Fort Wayne Oct 1,2 and 3? Would love to meet and midwestern creekers.:D

Jason Roehl
09-10-2004, 7:34 AM
Jeremy, I hadn't heard anything about it, don't know anything about it (other that what you just posted). FW is about 2 hours for me, which I would consider for a WW show if it promised to be big enough, or have something that otherwise piqued my interest.

Donnie Raines
09-10-2004, 9:22 AM
I am one houre from there....and i have heard nothing.

Ray Thompson
09-10-2004, 10:16 AM
Here it is.

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/

Ray

Jeremy Bracey
09-10-2004, 6:40 PM
I recieved the brochure in the mail this week. I have already schedule the day off work on Friday 10/1 so I can sit through some demonstrations without the Saturday crowds:D

FYI its at the Memorial Coliseum.

But.... If any creakers would want to meet up on a different day I could be convinced that I should attend for two days. Im sure this wont be nearly as large as the Indy show, but its in my backyard.

I am hoping our local dealer (The Oak Tree) will be there. They are a fantastic dealer.

Jeremy Bracey
09-10-2004, 6:43 PM
I am one houre from there....and i have heard nothing.

DONNIE, Where are you located? Mapquest shows Milford on the other side of the state?:(

James Giordano
09-10-2004, 9:32 PM
Good tip on that website Ray. Looks like there's a show in Syracuse in just a couple of weeks. That's about a half hour from me. I think I'll check it out. I've never been to a woodworking show before.Should be cooool.

Jeremy Bracey
09-11-2004, 9:18 PM
Anyone interested? I am hoping thier are more creekers from the area, but I havent seen many?:(

Jason Roehl
09-11-2004, 9:48 PM
Seems to me there was someone in Huntington, but I don't recall the name. There's quite a few in the Indy area, and a few more in the NW corner of the state, too, then, of course a smattering all around the state. Hard to keep track of them all when they don't post very often, though. ;)