PDA

View Full Version : "Weekend Doin's"

Karl Laustrup
08-21-2009, 2:21 PM
Friday August 21, 2009

GOOD MORNING "CREEKERS"!

Well, it's not really morning anymore as I get to the "Doin's" thread but, I had a lot on my plate this morning.

We've had some unseasonably cool weather as well as some rain this week. It's supposed to clear off and be a nice weekend though.

I might even get a chance to get in the shop and putter around this weekend. I certainly have enough to keep me busy if I am able to find some time.

One more week before school starts around here. I know some schools have already started in some areas.

Anything on the schedule for the weekend in your part of the world? Whatever you've got going on make it a great weekend and be SAFE.

Karl

Dave Wagner
08-21-2009, 2:52 PM
installing kitchen cabinets/countertop for my mom on Sat. And finishing the decking on the front porch.....should be a busy one!! :)

Matt Meiser
08-21-2009, 3:53 PM
Planning on a significant amount of progress on the kitchen this weekend. I'm also hoping to get the table on my new edge sander so I can start using it.

Ken Shoemaker
08-21-2009, 4:55 PM
Minutes ago came home with the permit for my new "man fort" (24X32) also known as wood shop!!! I'll be doing math, scheduling contractors, gathering material, and taking progress pictures. I can't wait to get the tools out of storage and making sawdust..... I'm jonesin''''

Steve Clardy
08-21-2009, 8:16 PM
Need to work out back in the timber/pasture part of our property. Burn some brush, etc., if the weather is cool enough.