PDA

View Full Version : Where can I sell my engravings

Brian Knuckles
08-17-2009, 7:21 PM
Hello there,

I have a large amount of lasertile wall murals that I have done & I was wondering does anyone know where I can sell my murals besides craigslist & ebay?

Has anyone had any luck?

thx

AL Ursich
08-17-2009, 9:01 PM
Find some Starving Artist Store to display them. We have some in my area. Laser Tile is something that if someone see's it on display and has there own theme you could get the job.... It's all about being seen.... People who visit stores like that do it because they are looking for something unusual.... We have a large population of same sex marriages in this area of the Pocono's and that group single handily helped keep many businesses afloat here like the Local Lumber Yard.... 2 incomes NO Kids.... for the most part. It has turned out to be a very positive thing for this small community. We draw from New York and Philly as a Rest and Relaxation Area....

Good Luck,

AL

Rodne Gold
08-18-2009, 1:18 AM
Try Builders warehouses , tile emporiums, bathroom and kitchen stores , decor stores , flea markets , craft markets , the internet , house improvment magazines and so on.

Tom Bull
08-18-2009, 7:30 AM
Interior decorators and interior design firms. Once they like your product they will keep coming back. Promote yourself as the solution to unusual decorating problem areas.

Mark Ross
08-18-2009, 8:08 AM
You might try talking to some high end home builders in your area, if anyone is still building high end McMansions in todays economy. Also stores that are specifically for purchasing tile and/or flooring only.

Brian Knuckles
08-18-2009, 3:58 PM
:)thank you everyone!

I will look into all those suggestions.

Thx