PDA

View Full Version : Please help! I'm desparate!

doug faist
08-16-2009, 6:06 PM
After almost 4 years of nearly daily use I have destroyed the carrying case for my little Bosch 10 volt driver/drill. I've searched tool sites, stores, even emailed Bosch HQ trying to find a place to buy a replacement.

Seems I can buy every part down to the smallest screw and bolt, but I can't find a replacement case.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Doug

Oops, that should be desperate

Maurice Ungaro
08-16-2009, 7:00 PM
Doug,
Have you thought about making a nice little case out of a decent plywood? You can set up the interior any way you want with dividers and such.

Bill Huber
08-16-2009, 7:16 PM
I have a red soft side that my Milwaukee 12v. came in, you are welcome to it if you want it, I will never use it.

Dick Sylvan
08-16-2009, 7:29 PM
For me, those cases fill up my workshop and I hate them. So, I bet someone will give you one if they have the same drill.

johnny means
08-16-2009, 8:39 PM
I thought those cheesy plastic cases were part of the packaging.:D Use this as an opportunity to buy a nice tool bag.

Barry Vabeach
08-16-2009, 8:54 PM
Doug, do you mean the blue canvas case for the 10.8 lithium compact? I have 2, and don't need both. I also have some hard plastic cases hanging around, post some pictures of what you wore out and dimensions, I will see what I have.

doug faist
08-16-2009, 9:41 PM
Barry - it's the blue soft sided one in the picture with the terminally ill zipper. If you have an extra I'll gladly buy it from you.

Let me know.

Doug

Barry Vabeach
08-17-2009, 7:12 AM
Doug, yeah I have an extra. I got one with the drill driver and one with the impactor, I will check tonight to see if they are any different and will send you a pm with pictures, no charge for the bag itself, and the shipping cost shouldn't be bad, it is very light.

Randy Carnley
08-17-2009, 8:38 AM
If you don't find one, I've got one that something I bought from Bosch came in. I'll gladly give it to you for the postage to send it to you. Let me know. Blessings