PDA

View Full Version : I think I am getting the hang of it a little... SketchUp...

Bill Huber
08-15-2009, 10:54 PM
After installing and uninstalling and then reinstalling many times because I just could not get the hang of it I think I am starting to get it.

This is my really first project in Sketchup, just a little project but it was all designed and do in Sketchup.

Its just a little step stool for the grand daughter.

125452 125453

Tom Henry
08-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Great application...

Good looking stool.

Greg Peterson
08-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Looking good.

I've gone through some tutorials that really helped. I still have problems and it Sketchup doesn't always behave the way it does in the tutorials, but it is a powerful tool and well worth the effort to learn.

Just getting ready to launch into my own little shop related project. Going to design a air scrubber.

Bill Huber
08-16-2009, 1:42 AM
Looking good.

I've gone through some tutorials that really helped. I still have problems and it Sketchup doesn't always behave the way it does in the tutorials, but it is a powerful tool and well worth the effort to learn.

Just getting ready to launch into my own little shop related project. Going to design a air scrubber.

I have watched many of them and that was the only way I could get a handle on it.

The only problem I had with some of them is they used the pro version and and I only use the free version.

These are the one I get the most out of.

http://www.aidanchopra.com/tableofcontents