PDA

View Full Version : Met a fellow Creeker today

Russell Svenningsen
09-05-2004, 8:19 PM
I had some business in Minneapolis this weekend, so I contacted Tyler Howell about meeting him and seeing(read:drooling over) his shop. I met Tyler for the first time today, and let me tell you, it was like looking in a mirror! We could be twins, for cryin' out loud.... ;)

Seriously, it was a pleasure to meet Tyler and see his home and shop. What a terrific house! The home itself has a very interesting story and he has done all sorts of work to it, and he has some of the absolute, bar-none, coolest knick-kacks a fella could ever want(how many guys you know have a lantern from the top of a radio tower? Very sweet.) It is decorated in the A&C style, white oak abounds! He is a gracious host, and has an incredible shop! The guy can do it all, from woodworking, wiring, tiling...heck he even built his own remote control for the DC.....very nice.

Got to see( and saw....pun intended) just what you "snobs" have been raving about and I have to tell you, I have seen the future.....and it is green! What tools! :eek:

The PM66 is a sight to behold. A shiny, yellow 5-horse monster that purrs like a kitten...........a BIG kitten.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop...I'm depressing myself! Tyler took some pics, I'm sure he'll post them so you can get a good look at we two handsome chaps.

Tyler, thanks for inviting me to your home. I had a ball and hope to reciprocate. Best of luck to you and yours, and I hope all turns out well with your mother. Hang in there.

Best,
Russell

Russell

Tyler Howell
09-05-2004, 9:50 PM
My head!!! I'll never fit throuh the door.:p

Russ, stop on bye anytime, maybe you can help me with some music.
Hope to get down your way when you are all settled in. ;)