PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Wine Glass Designs

Dave Yanke
08-03-2009, 7:13 PM
OK, still getting the hang of things, having fun with mostly wood and acrylic products, and I get an order for engraved wedding glasses. Great, but their is a downside, it's for one of my kids so the pressure is on.

Anyone either have any ideas for GREAT glass designs (the graphics) or can point me in the general direction. I am searching the net big time. These don't turn out, I will need to move the laser in the office here to make room for a couch to sleep on.

Steve Clarkson
08-03-2009, 7:30 PM
Dave,

Have you done a search on here? Type in wedding and you'll come up with dozens of matches.

I just did this one a few weeks ago (I went through 12 glasses to get it right!!!!!! LOL!!!!), but it came out great. Basically, wedding rings and a flourish.

I'm also posting a graphic of a fireman carrying a bride......someone asked me to engrave it, and I really liked it, so I thought I would share.

It's on the cdr that I'm posting in v10.

Bill Cunningham
08-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Wedding artwork is what ever the bride thinks she wants.. (the groom usually has no say at all:p) I think the most unusual request I had was a email from a young lady that told me she wanted wedding glasses, and did I have a 'Skull' in my clipart collection.. (I'm sure her dear old aunt Bessie will cherish it forever:D) What ever turns their crank! These kids were 'goth' and I had to wonder at what age does this wear off, and they think 'what have we done'?
Sort of like the 60's hippie now sporting a wall st. business suit..ha..