PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit

Steve Schlumpf
08-03-2009, 2:35 PM
Had fellow Creeker Ed Sandle and his wife Donna stop over for a shop tour today! My neighbor Bob Hainstock joined us as we made the rounds.

Ed is getting into hollow forms - so we spent a few extra minutes going over equipment and the different methods we use to turn things. Ed has both of the Monster hollowing systems - so we were on the same page when it came to hollow forms!

Sure was a lot of fun cause I love Show & Tell! Ed invited us over to tour his shop in Wisconsin but I am afraid that the trip would end up being too expensive for me (once I found out Ed turns on a Robust!!!) Will have to see about that road trip!

As per the rules... here's the proof! (Donna, Ed, Bob)

Bill Bolen
08-03-2009, 3:03 PM
What a fine looking group and fun had by all too! I gotta stay away from there too. Being offered a turn on a Robust could end my marriage...Bill..

Bernie Weishapl
08-03-2009, 6:00 PM
Fine looking group Steve and sounds like a lot of fun.

Bill I am with ya on this one. If I ever turn on a robust well lets just say I guess I would find out what being single was like.:eek:;):rolleyes::cool: There would be no could end, it would end.

robert hainstock
08-04-2009, 8:28 AM
I realy enjoyed the visit, and hope we can add to it tonight at our turners club meeting. I also enjoyed the afternoon watching you do "flat work" on your deck, excuse me, Coleen's new deck.:)
Bob

Harvey Ghesser
08-04-2009, 2:31 PM
Hi Bernie,

I turn on a Stubby BECAUSE I found out what being single was like!:D

Harv

michael gallagher
08-04-2009, 2:33 PM
That lathe and shop area look way too clean....

Pete Jordan
08-04-2009, 2:54 PM
I don't know Steve, sounds like a good trip to me:D

Ken Fitzgerald
08-04-2009, 3:41 PM
Creeker visits....it doesn't get much better than that!