PDA

View Full Version : 33 Anniversary dinner "Just the 2 of us"

Mark Singer
09-05-2004, 11:09 AM
We had fun last night...we went to a great little resturant near our house. Had dinner and a great bottle of wine....came back and enjoyed the beautiful evening in the patios outside...people say it takes work to keep a relationship going....but as I have often said..."All great work starts with love.....then it is no longer work" It seems easy if you are lucky enough to chose the right person and do things together as a team....do things for each other and from the heart! We were just kids when we married and the best thing is we are still just kids....

Yeah....I used Jim Becker's avatar reconstruction....now about the white beard?

Jim Becker
09-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Sounds like a wonderful evening, Mark! And here's the two of you, shall we say, "retouched" for the occasion...

John Miliunas
09-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Mark, once again, a big congrats to you! :) You're proud, it shows and you have every right to be, my friend! BUT, to try and tell us that your lovely bride is seven years your senior?! :confused: Just cut the crap and go back to doing what you do the best: Design and woodworking! "Seven years"...Indeed! Hrmph!!! :) :cool:

Mark Singer
09-05-2004, 11:35 AM
Mark, once again, a big congrats to you! :) You're proud, it shows and you have every right to be, my friend! BUT, to try and tell us that your lovely bride is seven years your senior?! :confused: Just cut the crap and go back to doing what you do the best: Design and woodworking! "Seven years"...Indeed! Hrmph!!! :) :cool:
John,
I am sorry! What I meant is that Jim made me look younger than I was once he retouched the pic. 7 years was just a number that I through out. Myriam (Chi)is actually 5 1/2 months younger than me! Her birthday is in Feb and mine is in July. Amazing the difference 5 months can make!:D

Mark Singer
09-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Jim,
You did it again! we are brighter and happier...if that is possible!

Thanks again Avatar Master!:rolleyes:

John Miliunas
09-05-2004, 11:47 AM
Amazing the difference 5 months can make!:D

ROFLMAO!!! :D :D :D Keeeeeripes...Now if THAT ain't an understatement! :D :D :D (JK there, my friend! You set yourself up for THAT one!) :cool: