PDA

View Full Version : Visited a Fellow Creeker today

Jim Ketron
09-04-2004, 10:25 PM
I visited Sparky Paessler today :D
When LOML and I arrived he was unloading a load of dirt from his utility trailer. He took some time from working and gave us the grand tour of his shop and the remodeling he is doing. when he gets it done he should have double the space! He had most of his tools pack away for the remodel but I did get a good look at his hollowing rig and he done an exceptional job on it. And I looked at his bowls he posted a few days ago (nice) I wish I could have stayed longer but LOML wanted to go shoping:((next time I will go alone) I could have talked to him for hours about woodworking but I was keeping him from his work on the shop and you know(LOML).
And before leaving he gave me his old DC hose, clamps, blast gates, fittings, and bags that was very nice of him to do that and I greatly appreciate him for the generosity. And I will put them to good use!
Jim

Cecil Arnold
09-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Jim, you better get a picture up before Tyler, Chris, and Dennis start to cry FOUL. One more and they could have a barber shop quartet.

Sparky Paessler
09-05-2004, 8:29 AM
Jim

Glad you and your Wife could come down. Sorry the shop was in such a state. (and I was covered in dirt and sweat). The bobcat showed up not long after you left and I started moving dirt with it. Glad you could make use of my old dust collector parts. We will have to get back together when I get things set back up and turn some bowls!

Sparky

Jim Ketron
09-05-2004, 9:27 AM
Jim

Glad you and your Wife could come down. Sorry the shop was in such a state. (and I was covered in dirt and sweat). The bobcat showed up not long after you left and I started moving dirt with it. Glad you could make use of my old dust collector parts. We will have to get back together when I get things set back up and turn some bowls!

SparkySounds Great Sparky!!
I would love to get some pointers from you (I need it:D )
When you get some time you'll have to come see my shop also!
Next time we'll have to take some pics (you know pic patrol will get us):D
Thanks again
Jim