PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have 20-30 WTW001's from Laserbits?

Janet Liddiard
07-31-2009, 2:55 PM
I got my biggest order ever last week. It's for these pen boxes (supplied by Laserbits). I completed my order through them, and told my customer I'd deliver in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, there was a glitch in Laserbit's process and they are 20-30 pen boxes short. It's iffy whether they'll get more by my deadline. Does anyone happen to have this many blank pen boxes in their inventory that I can purchase? Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S. Laserbits has always been great to work with. This is the first significant issue I've had after lots of orders. So, I'm not complaining about them... just explaining the situation.

Steven Wallace
08-02-2009, 5:32 AM
One of the problems you might see with Laserbits for the short term (and I am only guessing because I stopped in facility the other day to pick up some product) is that they are relocating the Phoenix operation just a few miles away from their old location. Now anyone that has moved knows that no matter how much you plan for the transfer of inventory, there are always unplanned for issues. Mike's staff are very good about letting me know about inventory problems. Be patient and I am certain that they will be up to their reliable service we have all come to know. Seems like I would rather move across the world than across the street. There is never a break when you make short moves. Sorry, I have a few pen boxes but not of that style.

Mike Christen
08-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi Janet

Try lasersketch, they show them on thier site. http://www.lasersketch.com/catalog/LS%20Custom%20Wood%20Deskware.htm

Janet Liddiard
08-02-2009, 3:39 PM
I had no idea Lasersketch carried these. Thank you. I'll give them a call tomorrow if Laserbits cannot find any addition ones.

Just as an update... I spoke with the owner of Laserbits. He was very good and is doing his best to find the pen sets. I was impressed as his dedication to customer service. He's going to call first thing tomorrow and if he hasn't found them I'll call lasersketch. Thanks again for your help!

Janet Liddiard
08-03-2009, 12:33 PM
The drama continues... I knew a big order couldn't be this easy :-).

Laserbits hasn't be able to find any more. In fact, we're now actually 32 short.

Lasersketch/Richwood have some similar pen boxes, but they're quite a bit smaller in size and I believe our customer would notice since this is their third order.

So, at this point, I'd be happy to get them in any quantity from anyone that has them. Of course, we'll pay for both the blank boxes and shipping. And, you'd have the great satisfaction of knowing you helped save the day.

Any help, suggestions, etc. you have are greatly appreciated!