PDA

View Full Version : No Gloat Just Pix

Tyler Howell
09-04-2004, 8:14 PM
No Gloat this is all mostly old stuff. Part of the holiday tool time was to get all the troops battle ready for the final assault on the kitchen project. Cleaned, lubed, & sighted in.
The N60 finish shooter is up and running http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=11101 (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=11101)
and just after I got her in fighting shape the pressure regulator on the compressor went south. Swapped out with a COTS modal to a perfect fit. Found the old regulator full of hardened pipe compound the manufacturer used to seal the threads. Cleaned her up and she's working. It was such a PITA to replace the thing I opted to leave the new one in place and incorporate the old into the garage system.
As long as the troops were all assembled I thought I'd take this Kodak moment;)

Kevin Gerstenecker
09-04-2004, 8:18 PM
Let me get this straight Tyler...................so we can't post a gloat WITHOUT pictures......................but we CAN post pictures WITHOUT a gloat? Man, that Chris really has you messed up with these gloat rules. I think with proper counseling, we can still salvage ya! :D :eek: :p

Nice collection of toys.............if we disable the safety's on those, we could have one heck of a gun fight! :p

Dick Parr
09-04-2004, 8:22 PM
MAN, that looks like way to much work waiting to be done. :eek: I thought this was a holiday weekend :D :D ?????

Tyler Howell
09-04-2004, 8:22 PM
Hey Kev Thanks,

Say listen buddy we are going to have to hook up. We could really fill each others boots;)

Steve Clardy
09-04-2004, 9:24 PM
All that yellow glow on those goodies is hard on the eyes!!!;)
Get some dust on those buddy!!!:eek:

You been waxing those things or what?? We got another up and coming Hatfield here?:eek:

Steve:)

John Olson
09-05-2004, 10:04 AM
I have been waiting two weeks for just one small nail gun and you have four that I can see just sitting there.

Jerry Olexa
09-05-2004, 4:08 PM
Tyler they look too good to get dirty w sawdust! Great arsenal of tools! get yourself a holster and cowboy hat and shoot away!! And remember, pics, pics of your project!!:)

Mark Singer
09-05-2004, 7:00 PM
Tyler,
Wonderful! Any pics of a project....or just pics of toys? I know you think I am pushy....I am pushy!

Tyler Howell
09-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Had one soldier AWOL
John these aren't real.
Steve I'm honored to be in such distinguished company
Mark I can't get them dirty. I'm just a "tool collector":rolleyes:
We don't do projects around here.;)
I've been pixing all my toyls and storing them on disc in my safety deposit box for insurance purposes, with scanned copies of receipts and a description. Replacing the old VHS tape and computer print out. Came in hand 25 years ago after a break in when I unfolded all this good stuff for the police. Got most of my stuff back which is unheard of with jewelry.