PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchased from Heavy Duty Tools.net?

Jason Perrott
07-30-2009, 6:37 PM
Hello,
I was looking at purchasing something from "Heavy Duty Tools"
The website seemed a bit dubious, so just seeing if anyone has purchased anything from them.
Thanks,
Jason

Mikail Khan
07-30-2009, 6:52 PM
Ordered a grinder from them a few days ago. I got an auto email with a tracking # when the item shipped the following day. The grinder was delivered to my freight forwarder a few days later. It won't be forwarded to me for another week or two so I can't comment on what condition it arrived in.

Heavy Duty Tools has gotten excellent reviews on another WW forum.

Will purchase from them again.

MK

Sam Blanchard
07-30-2009, 6:54 PM
Fear not Jason. Venture forth and buy all you need - this outfit is first class.
In the past, he's had some real sweet deals on Black Friday - if you can get up early enough!
I've bought the big Milwaukee router and a Bosh Colt. Excellent shipping times and packing.
You can't go wrong with Heavy Duty Tools - good folks:D

Dave Sweeney
07-30-2009, 7:26 PM
I purchased a router from them and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Fast service too.

Jason Perrott
07-30-2009, 7:38 PM
Thanks guys, just ordered a Makita framing nailer AN922 for $119 shipped, brand new! Now just gotta find some 22 degree nails....

Appreciate the replies guys!!!
Jason

Mike Heidrick
07-31-2009, 12:14 AM
Mark runs heavy duty tools.net. He is an awesome member on woodnet. There is a physical store front as well with a different name. Mark is the LEADER in power hand tool Black Friday deals!!

I have purchased:
Dewalt portable metal bandsaw
Milwaukee 5625
Dewalt 618B3 set
Bosch Colt
Makita LXT202
3 extra 18V makita batteries
a Milwaukee inspection camera
Makita Raised panel router bit set

I am sure there is more but that is just off the top of my head.

Mark is awesome. Once you start dealing with him you will not look elsewhere for hand power tool deals.

Jason Perrott
07-31-2009, 9:54 AM
Mike,
Just went to his site again to look for his Black Friday Deal, and could not find anything. Would you please explain where he shows his special deal on Fridays? Seems like something I would like to take advantage of!

Just another toolaholic looking for a fix.....

Jason

Chuck Saunders
07-31-2009, 9:59 AM
Black Friday is usually meant to be the Friday after Thanksgiving

Mike Heidrick
07-31-2009, 4:30 PM
Black Friday is usually meant to be the Friday after Thanksgiving

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving.

About 95% of the HDT Black Friday deals last about 10 minutes as all the good items get bought ASAP. People BLAST their server on that day.