PDA

View Full Version : Just close your eyes . . .

Belinda Barfield
07-28-2009, 4:02 PM
and listen. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJy3Q-L8P8

Okay, the applause and screaming sort of ruined the effect, but it's pretty cool just the same.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-28-2009, 4:07 PM
Belinda...that is, indeed, cool! My sister sent the link to me last week and you should have seen my greatgranddaughter dancing to that! My granddaughter thought it was cool too!

Steve Schlumpf
07-28-2009, 4:11 PM
Wow - it is amazing what people can think of !!!

Keith Hall
07-28-2009, 4:11 PM
Great find Brenda. Thanks for the link. keith

Keith Hall
07-28-2009, 4:13 PM
Belinda, Sorry about messing up your name. I was in "time out" already. I may never get out!

Mitchell Andrus
07-28-2009, 4:14 PM
Thanks B.,

This longer version doesn't have the sound quality of Belinda's clip, but it does show where the rain intro is going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpbyM8k7e2Q&feature=related

Reminds me of listening to the Swingle Singers when I was kid.

Belinda Barfield
07-28-2009, 4:16 PM
Belinda, Sorry about messing up your name. I was in "time out" already. I may never get out!

Not a problem Keith, Mitchell did the same thing a couple of days ago. LOL. I get Brenda, or Melinda, all the time. I've been called worse. :rolleyes:

Belinda Barfield
07-28-2009, 4:25 PM
Thanks B.,

This longer version doesn't have the sound quality of Belinda's clip, but it does show where the rain intro is going.

Thanks for posting the link to the full performance.

Mitchell Andrus
07-28-2009, 5:31 PM
Not a problem Keith, Mitchell did the same thing a couple of days ago. LOL. I get Brenda, or Melinda, all the time. I've been called worse. :rolleyes:

You're name isn't Mitch.... rhymes with 'Mitch'.

Ted Calver
07-28-2009, 6:49 PM
Thanks!! gotta go pee :)

Tim Morton
07-28-2009, 7:35 PM
Kind of cool...but you you send this again in a few months...last thing i long to hear is "rain";)

Belinda Barfield
07-29-2009, 8:17 AM
You're name isn't Mitch.... rhymes with 'Mitch'.

I'm not sure quite how to take this one Mitchell, but I'm not seeing a lot of options for interpretation. Would you like to elaborate on what I did to deserve the insult?

Mitchell Andrus
07-29-2009, 9:24 AM
I'm not sure quite how to take this one Mitchell, but I'm not seeing a lot of options for interpretation. Would you like to elaborate on what I did to deserve the insult?

As you said... "I've been called worse".

Belinda can be misspelled as you said. Hard to make it a rhyme to a curse word.... right?

My comment wasn't about just you, Brenda. Not to you, to me. The permutations of Mitchell, (twitchell, bitchell, etc. ) available to 12 year olds on the playground are endless. Considering that the "Name Song" was still fresh on the radio...

I once met a woman who's married name was Amanda Blanda. No kidding. A real leap of faith.

Belinda Barfield
07-29-2009, 9:46 AM
As you said... "I've been called worse".

Belinda can be misspelled as you said. Hard to make it a rhyme to a curse word.... right?

My comment wasn't about just you, Brenda. Not to you, to me. The permutations of Mitchell, (twitchell, bitchell, etc. ) available to 12 year olds on the playground are endless. Considering that the "Name Song" was still fresh on the radio...

I once met a woman who's married name was Amanda Blanda. No kidding. A real leap of faith.

Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning. I once had a neighbor named Dayanne Knight.