PDA

View Full Version : Made my first sale!

Scott Hackler
07-26-2009, 2:05 PM
My mother had been showing off the pens I made for her and Dad. She was asked to have me send a selection of pens and yesterday one lady bought the pen I made out of Padauk w/ the gold kit. It was one of about 8 pens I sent and it was by far the nicest looking (in my opinion) of the bunch. I had also priced it the highest.

Kinda exciting to actually sell something. I usually just give stuff away. I was also asked to make pen / pencil sets. Havent made a pencil yet.

Steve Schlumpf
07-26-2009, 2:32 PM
Scott - congrats on your sale! Hope this leads to many more! Always nice to have your work appreciated - especially with cash!

alex carey
07-26-2009, 5:55 PM
Congrats on the sale but lets a see a picture of which one if possible.

Scott Hackler
07-26-2009, 8:04 PM
Congrats on the sale but lets a see a picture of which one if possible.

oops! I forgot to take a picture of it. I could take a picture of the two 20 dollar bills! lol Next time I'll make sure to get a picture.

Bernie Weishapl
07-26-2009, 8:20 PM
Scott congrats on the sale. Thats a start. My wife carries a acrylic hot pink pen in her check book. She snatched it up before I could even show it. Anyway I have sold probably 75 to 100 pens from her showing that thing off. Believe it or not I have sold about 30 of those hot pink pens to the ladies.

Brian Novotny
07-26-2009, 9:00 PM
I'm looking for a woodturned sharpie.....kind of sarcastic, but not really, I think those would be pretty cool.