PDA

View Full Version : Tool Purchase at Woodcraft Sale

Rob Tolentino
07-25-2009, 2:12 PM
I went to my local Woodcraft today and purchased a Grex P635 headless pinner based on reviews from this forum, plenty of research, and local availability. They were having an anniversary sale and I couldn't pass up the price - it is normally $199 and on sale for $169. I like to order tools and supplies on line, but I also like to support local businesses (plus the Towson, Maryland sales staff are very helpful).

I look forward to use it on some upcoming projects. I will post a review when I have some shop time with it. I have attached the picture as proof of my purchase.

Rob Tolentino
07-25-2009, 2:19 PM
I don't know why the picture didn't load.

glenn bradley
07-25-2009, 7:21 PM
Thanks goodness for the pics. I heard the pic-police engine revving up just moments ago ;-) Congrats.

Bill White
07-25-2009, 7:29 PM
You're gonna find a zillion uses for that puppy. Though I don't have a Grex, I've really used mine a bunch.
Bill

Russ Boyd
07-25-2009, 8:12 PM
Nice buy. I picked up a gorilla gripper and some veneer stuff. I went there to use my $15 coupon that actually starts tomorrow, but lucked out with the 15% off today. Wonder what I'll buy tomorrow?

Vinny Miseo
07-26-2009, 1:13 AM
I picked up a couple of Bessey Revo's at Woodcraft today. I looked at the P635 and drooled over it. I just couldn't justify it...

I was looking for a dowelmax but they didn't have one in stock. I picked up a cheapo dowling jig and its a piece of crap. I think I am going to bring it back.

Glen Butler
07-26-2009, 3:53 AM
Pinners are amazing. Your gonna love it.