PDA

View Full Version : Chungking Machinery?

rob louvasz
07-25-2009, 2:00 PM
Has anyone out there have or heard of Chungking Machinery? I was told that they manufactured woodworking machines for Bridgewood. Any help wood be greatly appreciated. I'm looking at a 12" jointer made by this co. I don't have any model no. at this time but should be getting it soon. Thanks.

Bruce Page
07-25-2009, 4:39 PM
Didn't they used to sell canned tuna? :D

Jerome Hanby
07-25-2009, 4:44 PM
I was thinking that made that canned chow mein stuff

John Buzzurro
07-25-2009, 4:46 PM
I was thinking that made that canned chow mein stuff

That's the 1st thing that came into my mind too. :)

Jim O'Dell
07-25-2009, 5:46 PM
Didn't they used to sell canned tuna? :D
Bruce, you're wrong there...It was chicken. Although I never knew they could swim. :D Jim.

Jim Rimmer
07-25-2009, 7:18 PM
Has anyone out there have or heard of Chungking Machinery? I was told that they manufactured woodworking machines for Bridgewood. Any help wood be greatly appreciated. I'm looking at a 12" jointer made by this co. I don't have any model no. at this time but should be getting it soon. Thanks.
With a name like Chung King did you really think you would get a serious answer? :confused: :rolleyes: I've never heard of them. Googled them and all i got was a link to your question.

Steve Bagi
07-25-2009, 9:50 PM
Chang Iron

Eiji Fuller
07-26-2009, 12:38 AM
I dont know any ChungKingMachinery. But you should really check out the furniture at the Sofa King!

Their prices are Sofa King reasonable! The customer service is Sofa King excellent! :)

David DeCristoforo
07-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Definitions

"Chunking" machinery (Verb): The process of breaking machines up into "chunks" for the purpose of melting down and recycling the metal .

"Chunking" machinery (Adj.): A euphemistic expletive; as in "I hate this "chunking" machine!"

"Chunking" machinery (Noun): Machines that are of no real use for anything other than "chunking" (see Verb above).