PDA

View Full Version : Jim Good

Steve Clarkson
07-21-2009, 7:14 PM
Has anyone been in contact with Jim recently?

I've been trying to get in touch with him for about a month now. He had mentioned that he was working out of town, but he hasn't returned any of my e-mails, messages or phone calls to his business number (his toll free number isn't working either). That's not like him.

Dee Gallo
07-21-2009, 7:20 PM
Not me, but I hope everything is okay with him!

Frank Corker
07-21-2009, 7:37 PM
Maybe he knows it's you Steve!

Steve Clarkson
07-21-2009, 7:50 PM
LOL!!!!!! That's why I posted this!!!!! I wanted to know if it was ME he was ignoring or if he wasn't getting back to ANYONE!!!!!! LOL!!!!

(I'm hoping it's just me......like Dee said, I hope he's just really busy and nothing is wrong)

Anthony Welch
07-21-2009, 8:44 PM
I recently (3-4 weeks ago) communicated by e-mail. He stated that job was keeping him busy.

Anthony

Dave Lock
07-21-2009, 9:19 PM
I emailed Jim in May but haven't had a response as yet.

Hope he's OK.

Dave.

Jim Good
07-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Steve,

Yes, I'm alive! I have been do some traveling recently and for the short time I'm back home, I've been stuck doing proposals for my "Day Job". The poor economic times have hit the company I work for and I'm trying to help them get some contracts so needless to say it's been crazy.

Boeing, here in Huntsville, just gave 60-day notices to 130 people. My wife avoided that so I'm pleased for that! I think there will be another round soon so she needs to be nimble! My company lost 80 people that were subcontracting to Boeing.

My work with NASA is scheduled to end in September unless I can find some funds from NASA or another investor. I can do some other work at my company but I've got a few people that are depending on me. They call me almost every day asking if I've found some money, yet! I'm busting my butt trying to make sure they keep working! It'll work out. I'll be heading out to Boulder, Colorado next week to team up with another company. We're going after some research money that I think we have a good chance of getting. That would keep my guys going until next October. That buys me some time!

So, I've been missing in action and I haven't taken care of you guys the way I need to or should. I've got a shipment sitting in Los Angeles and should reach me after it gets through customs (jail!). So, I'll be back at full stock in case anyone is waiting on specific things. I'm also going to put a package together to give away here on the Sawmill. I've got some large glowboards coming (approx. 9x12" with a 12" LED base) so I'll throw one in the package, too.

Steve, I'll shoot you an email. Dave, you've been waiting since May!?! :eek: Something ain't right. I'll go back through my emails. I hope I didn't let one slip through the cracks but it sounds like it did! I'll shoot you an email, too. I'm extremely sorry for that.

On another subject, my wife is pregnant and we are due Sept 17th. I'm too old for this!!! I'm 46 years OLD. The emphasis is on old. Tomorrow we go for our 4D ultrasound. I want to see if the baby's ugly or not. :D I already know he isn't! Oh yea, it's a boy! I told my wife he'll at least get to enjoy wheelchair rides from his daddy!!! I'm sure I'm not too long away from the wheelchair. I've also told her that his college education is already paid! My life insurance will cover it!!!:p

Thanks for the concern from everyone. I'm tired but alive! WHen does football season begin!?!

Jim

P.S. I tried to recover some phone messages from the machine and all the messages have been cut in half. So, some messages have no phone numbers associated with them! I'll get them figured out. If someone is waiting on a phone call, email me at jim dot good at a2zengraving dot com I'll be sitting in front of my computer all day tomorrow. Thanks!

Dale Davies
07-22-2009, 1:19 AM
hi dave...you don't know me from adam...but good luck with your job and congrats to you and your wife:)...dale

Dee Gallo
07-22-2009, 6:37 AM
Glad to hear from you, Jim. Congrats on the new baby!

cheers, dee

Frank Corker
07-22-2009, 6:39 AM
Congratulations on your new baby Jim, you are never to old for new love.

Steve Clarkson
07-22-2009, 9:58 AM
Jim,

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!

I figured that your day job was keeping you running.......but now we know the truth about what you have been REALLY doing........Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!

My brother, who is 48, has three natural born daughters, the youngest of which gratuated from high school this year.....and two years ago, he adopted TWO little Korean boys (about 2 years old each).......and it's HILARIOUS to watch him and his wife chasing them around and changing diapers! So I know what you have to look forward to!

Your LED's are WAY too popular for you to go MIA......people are loving them! I'm looking forward to seeing the new one you'll have available.

Check that toll-free number on your website though.

Glad to hear from you......keep in touch!

Steve