PDA

View Full Version : Some people are such great spellers (CL funny)

Lee Bidwell
07-21-2009, 3:35 PM
Saw (zaw) this and it made me chuckle. Had to share.

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/tls/1280683228.html

Tom Henry
07-21-2009, 4:39 PM
I like the link but I believe that some of these posts belong in the "off topic" forum...Mod's what do you think...this is happening more often now...:rolleyes:

Don Abele
07-21-2009, 6:33 PM
Tom, I am not speaking for the mods, but my understanding is that they prefer them to be here because the Deals and Discounts forum is not archived. So years from now, none of the threads here will exist. The purpose behind that is that the deals and discounts (and funny CL ads) posted are of short duration and would not be of an added benefit in the future.

Be well,

Doc

Don Abele
07-21-2009, 8:08 PM
OK...see, that's why I said I don't speak for the mods. :D

Seems they DO want them over here and for the same reason - the Off Topic forum is also not archived.

Standing corrected... :o

Be well,

Doc

Mike Cruz
07-22-2009, 1:24 PM
I LOVE it! I have seen saw ZAW a couple of times now...hehe...

Lee Bidwell
07-22-2009, 1:32 PM
Sorry for the confusion guys. Like Doc, last time I saw these threads they were in Deals with a disclaimer for those who didn't want to waste time. My appologies to the moderators. I'm curious, do people enjoy these posts? Personally, I get a kick out of them, but if most find them tedious, I won't post them any more in the future.

Lee

Michael Weber
07-22-2009, 5:12 PM
Prolly works better than my Milwankee too;)

Paul Ryan
07-22-2009, 10:47 PM
That guy is a genius compared to my spelling ablilities though.

Jim Rimmer
07-23-2009, 1:33 PM
Sorry for the confusion guys. Like Doc, last time I saw these threads they were in Deals with a disclaimer for those who didn't want to waste time. My appologies to the moderators. I'm curious, do people enjoy these posts? Personally, I get a kick out of them, but if most find them tedious, I won't post them any more in the future.

Lee
As far as I'm concerned, keep posting them. Final decision lies with the mods, I guess. I find them entertaining and i usually read through "New Posts" and thus see everything then I can decide what i want to read (or not).