PDA

View Full Version : CS BBq Door prizes from Micro Jig.........

Terry Hatfield
09-01-2004, 6:48 PM
I just got email from Henry Wang of Micro Jig He has a box of goodies headed our way for door prizes at the Bbq. Two GR200 GRR-Rippers and a bunch of MJ splitters. The door prize stash is going to be really special this year!!

Thanks Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

Chris Padilla
09-01-2004, 7:30 PM
I'll be bringing ( 5?...I mean 4...maybe 3...???) at least 3 SmartBases from EurekaZone. YCF Dino was kind enough to send me a batch to pass around and so I'll donate them to the door prizes. I expect 1 or 2 to be tried out as well! :D

Steve Clardy
09-01-2004, 7:38 PM
Hey great.:) Sounds like the prizes are building up.:D Terry's shop might be kinda full before we all get migrated down there.:eek:

Sounds like I need to bring my truck instead of the Crown Vic hotrod.:confused:

Hey Chris. Don't worry about hauling your prizes home. Arkansas has a little known law down there. Californian's cannot haul anything of value out of the state of Arkansas, unless it's one pair of skivies. :eek: Lol

Wes Bischel
09-01-2004, 8:24 PM
Steve,

You've got a Crown Vic Hot Rod!! Do tell!! Plain wrapper?

Wes

Waymon Campbell
09-01-2004, 8:26 PM
Californian's cannot haul anything of value out of the state of Arkansas, unless it's one pair of skivies. :eek: Lol

Haven't heard the word skivies used since I was a kid. LOL. Living in a house with three women (wife and 2 daughters), all I wear is what they call "panties". I'm even call'in my skivies panties now. Sheesh! :eek:

We keep this up and we'll have more door prizes than people. Cool!!!

Steve Clardy
09-02-2004, 3:08 PM
Steve,

You've got a Crown Vic Hot Rod!! Do tell!! Plain wrapper?

Wes
Oh I wish it was a previous PI.:o But it isn't.:( Sure runs like one though.:) I call it my hotrod as it's the nearest thing to a hotrod I have at the moment, as my 78 Resto project is on hold till shop addition gets finished, caught up on work, honey do's done, etc.
Here She is, back from a road trip to Columbia Mo. this morning. Kinda dirty.
Steve

Michael Stafford
09-02-2004, 4:00 PM
We're getting worried out here Waymon.

Chris Padilla
09-02-2004, 5:33 PM
...steering clear of Waymon's topic.... :D

Terry Hatfield
09-02-2004, 5:35 PM
...steering clear of Waymon's topic.... :D

LOL...me too...'sides 'round here there just drawers anyway. :D

t

Steve Clardy
09-02-2004, 5:56 PM
LOL...me too...'sides 'round here there just drawers anyway. :D

t
Hmmm. Norm calls them drarsss I believe.

Chris Padilla ...steering clear of Waymon's topic....

Awww. Come on Chris. That isn't like you!!:rolleyes:

Kelly C. Hanna
09-02-2004, 7:01 PM
Nahm calls 'em draws....I'm not sure we should get too far into that subject (no pun)...:D

Seriously, nice prizes are building up!

David Rose
09-03-2004, 1:24 AM
Wow! With all these door prizes I may decide to come after all. :D Oh, yeah, I 'think' Terry has me on his "demo list". :) Steve, you gonna take me up on that load of walnut? How many hundred board feet with the Crown Vic hold? :eek: Hey, if you want to bring the rod rather than the wood I understand, besides the fact that you never actually said you would bring it. :rolleyes: No project in line for it at the moment.

David

Steve Clardy
09-03-2004, 9:35 AM
Wow! With all these door prizes I may decide to come after all. :D Oh, yeah, I 'think' Terry has me on his "demo list". :) Steve, you gonna take me up on that load of walnut? How many hundred board feet with the Crown Vic hold? :eek: Hey, if you want to bring the rod rather than the wood I understand, besides the fact that you never actually said you would bring it. :rolleyes: No project in line for it at the moment.

David
Hey David. Not sure at this point what I'll drive. Rod gets better gas mileage, so I am leaning that way with gas prices the way they are. But I'll bring what I can get in.:)
Steve

David Rose
09-03-2004, 8:10 PM
Hey! You drive what you'll have more fun driving. I'll pay for the gas difference if you bring the truck. Mo wood, mo bucks. :D

David

Hey David. Not sure at this point what I'll drive. Rod gets better gas mileage, so I am leaning that way with gas prices the way they are. But I'll bring what I can get in.:)
Steve

Joe Tonich
09-03-2004, 8:37 PM
Wow! With all these door prizes I may decide to come after all. :D .

David
Hey, with all the cool DP's, how about a "No-Show but WISH I could" prize for us who wish we could but can't?:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Joe - wishing I could go. :(

David Rose
09-03-2004, 9:07 PM
Joe, I wish you could make it too. I'd love to meet the whole "crew" here. I would even let the prizes be diluted by that many folks. :) But NO door prizes for you dude! :D I think the point is that you have to "come in the door" for those.

David

Hey, with all the cool DP's, how about a "No-Show but WISH I could" prize for us who wish we could but can't?:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Joe - wishing I could go. :(