PDA

View Full Version : Avatar update.

Mark Singer
09-01-2004, 4:48 PM
As much as I love getting my picture taken...:cool:

updated my avatar with a picture taken today!

OK CHRIS!:D

Chris Padilla
09-01-2004, 5:00 PM
C O O L...now send me the original and let me, uh, adjust it a bit. You saw what I can do with avatars...just ask Jerry! :D

Mark Singer
09-01-2004, 7:33 PM
C O O L...now send me the original and let me, uh, adjust it a bit. You saw what I can do with avatars...just ask Jerry! :D
Chris,
Maybe you can give me a dark "Just for men" beard again!

Tom Sweeney
09-01-2004, 9:05 PM
I was surfing while doing some graphics work - so I took the liberty - hope you don't mind ;)

Jim Becker
09-01-2004, 9:58 PM
Mark, I think you need a bigger head...err...to fill out the space in the avitar, of course! :D We want to see those clear eyes...

Mark Singer
09-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Jim,(sunglasses and profile only) where are your eyes reddened by several cold ones.
I will try again

Mark Singer
09-01-2004, 10:49 PM
I was surfing while doing some graphics work - so I took the liberty - hope you don't mind ;)Tom,
nice work on the beard. Myriam, my wife looks young if you checked her recent pics that I addded to 33 year anniversary post. You think her hair color is natural? I am not telling. If they (women) can do it why can't we? Thanks , I am 7 years younger....being myself is good too!:D

John Miliunas
09-01-2004, 11:24 PM
So....Who WAS that guy in the other avatar? :confused: :eek: :D :cool:

Mark Singer
09-01-2004, 11:53 PM
So....Who WAS that guy in the other avatar? :confused: :eek: :D :cool:
John,
The two avatars are only 10 months apart.......you see how SMC membership has aged me ?:rolleyes:

larry merlau
09-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Tom,
nice work on the beard. Myriam, my wife looks young if you checked her recent pics that I addded to 33 year anniversary post. You think her hair color is natural? I am not telling. If they (women) can do it why can't we? Thanks , I am 7 years younger....being myself is good too!:D

wow!! i can see why you kept her around that long i wouldnt throw her back either. she is definatly a keeper :D

Jim Becker
09-02-2004, 3:23 PM
Perhaps you'll consider this version...

Mark Singer
09-02-2004, 6:56 PM
Jim ,
That is fine! Thanks...if you want I can send you the original

Jim Becker
09-02-2004, 7:11 PM
Mark, if you give me the original the resulting avitar should be clearer. I need to retouch it before it gets shunk and degraded by compression, etc. jim "dot" becker "at" sawsndust "dot" com for the email in case you didn't have it...