PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Vince

Toney Robertson
07-12-2009, 6:36 AM
A few weeks ago I ordered some sanding supplies from Vince at vinceswoodnwonders.com. I paid with PayPal and then basically forgot it.

2-3 weeks later I noticed I was down to my last 2 120 grit sanding disks which jogged my memory that I had not received my order from Vince so I called and left a message. I was not upset. I just wondered if he had sent it.

The next day Vince called me and you could tell he was upset that my ordered had fell through the cracks. He wanted to include an extra pack of disks. I told him that was not necessary but he insisted.

Well, I ordered a 50 pack of 120 and 220 disks plus a 1" mandrel. He SENT 2-50 packs of 120, 2-50 packs of 220, 1-50 pack of 180, a 1" mandrel and a few woven disks.

DEFINITELY above and beyond the call of duty.

Jeff Nicol
07-12-2009, 6:56 AM
A few weeks ago I ordered some sanding supplies from Vince at vinceswoodnwonders.com. I paid with PayPal and then basically forgot it.

2-3 weeks later I noticed I was down to my last 2 120 grit sanding disks which jogged my memory that I had not received my order from Vince so I called and left a message. I was not upset. I just wondered if he had sent it.

The next day Vince called me and you could tell he was upset that my ordered had fell through the cracks. He wanted to include an extra pack of disks. I told him that was not necessary but he insisted.

Well, I ordered a 50 pack of 120 and 220 disks plus a 1" mandrel. He SENT 2-50 packs of 120, 2-50 packs of 220, 1-50 pack of 180, a 1" mandrel and a few woven disks.

DEFINITELY above and beyond the call of duty.
Toney, It proves that a man who runs a business that cares about his customers will continue to get more cutomers and repeat customers with great service! Like they say "You will catch more flies with honey than vinegar". Some times I think we should have our government take a course on "Customer Service" from some of the small business owners, a little respect goes a long way!

Thanks for sharing your expierience,

Jeff

Bernie Weishapl
07-12-2009, 8:43 AM
Thanks sharing. I know Vince doesn't like mess up's. He will make it right.

Thomas Bennett
07-12-2009, 8:44 AM
I ordered from Vince a while back, based on the advise I found on this forum. I received the paper within a few days.
Most importantly, I like the paper.
He has my recomendation and business.

Steve Schlumpf
07-12-2009, 9:29 AM
Stuff happens from time to time...... glad to hear Vince came through for you. I have been a loyal Vince customer for quite a while now - great product and service!

Dave Ogren
07-12-2009, 10:54 AM
I want to second the motion, Vince is a great guy. He is always adding something free to my order and shortly I find that I want more of that product because it has solved a problem or made something go faster. Keep up the good work Vince.

Dave

Joe Meirhaeghe
07-12-2009, 11:04 AM
I had a small issue with a order a few months back.I emailed Vince & he called me on the phone the next day & resolved the problem right away. Good guy to deal with.

Toney Robertson
07-12-2009, 1:18 PM
Well, it just gets better. I unpacked the box and I had overlooked a 50 pack 180 grit.

So that brings the count of what he threw in to make it right to me (he didn't really need to do anything) up to 1 - 50pk 120, 2 - 50pk 180, 1 - 50pk 220 and 2 maroon woven pads.

Worth more than my original order.

WOW.

Don Carter
07-12-2009, 1:59 PM
Another vote for Vince and his products. He believes in great service and his products work very well.

Phil Labowski
07-13-2009, 12:44 AM
sounds like a great guy to deal with. His site could use some tweaking (please bear in mind I'm a computer science major lol), but if the stuff works that's fine:)