PDA

View Full Version : Tool Snob Unplugged

Tyler Howell
08-30-2004, 7:50 PM
I acquired this little gem with my Too Snob order.http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=11466
Couldn't find the battery compartment or power cord so I filed it away with other stuff that hadn't seen the light of day for a while.
Less than three days of taking possession of the "World's Most Kick Booty Power Hand Tools" I went diving in drawers and cabinets looking for my new Festool Stickfix Hand sander.
Had to smooth some mud after rock taping in some tight areas and this was just the ticket. Fit the hand well, the abrasive was held secure in place and it was very light weight. Also worth a mention was how fast it cut into the material and was ready for more.
Thanks Uncle Bob! This is great:cool:

Jim Ketron
08-30-2004, 8:14 PM
Tyler
Now thats a Festool that I might be able to afford! :D
Nice to have the right tools for the job.
Jim

Greg Mann
08-30-2004, 10:50 PM
"World's Most Kick Booty Power Hand Tools" I went diving in drawers and cabinets looking for my new Festool Stickfix Hand sander.
Thanks Uncle Bob! This is great:cool:

Hey, Tyler! So you bought a Rotex and this was the little ditty thrown in that saved the day? Kind of like buying the kids toys for Christmas and finding them having more fun with the box.:rolleyes: My first reaction was, "I gotta get me one of those!" But then, LOML just might say, "So if that works so great, how come you needed the Rotex?":o

BTW, you haven't told us how you do feel about said Rotex yet. Testimonials, we need testimonials.:D

Greg

Tyler Howell
08-31-2004, 12:42 AM
Hey, Tyler! So you bought a Rotex and this was the little ditty thrown in that saved the day? Kind of like buying the kids toys for Christmas and finding them having more fun with the box.:rolleyes: My first reaction was, "I gotta get me one of those!" But then, LOML just might say, "So if that works so great, how come you needed the Rotex?":o

BTW, you haven't told us how you do feel about said Rotex yet. Testimonials, we need testimonials.:D

GregGreg,
Putting together a little show and tell now on the new toyls. I ll have to "clean up" the Creeker version:rolleyes: , cuz polite words just can't describe my true feelings "all good". Believe me the toy got much more attention than the box:D :D .:cool:

Jerry Olexa
08-31-2004, 10:55 AM
Looks high-tech to me, Tyler, but remember Pictures, pictures JO:)

Alan Tolchinsky
08-31-2004, 11:03 AM
Just kidding there Jerry. Have a great day. Alan in Md.

Jerry Olexa
08-31-2004, 3:14 PM
Alan you're right Im only teasing Tyler cause he always gives me so much ____about my lack of pics! Couldn't resist! Jerry