PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone cut

Angus Hines
07-09-2009, 12:01 PM
The acrylic version of Linker Logs ???

As of yesterday (July 8,2009) the LinkerLogs Acrylic files have been downloaded 96 times...we'd sure like to hear how it's going. If you've cut them already let us know how it went, and if you haven't yet let us know if there's something we can do to help make it easier.

These files can be found here if you don't have them yet they are free and no registration is required to download them.

http://www.linkerlogs.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27

As I have mentioned before I would just upload them here but there not my files to do that with.

Dee Gallo
07-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Hi Angus,

I'm one of the 96, and thank you for the link. But I do not have any plexi other than clear and rainbow (hmm, might be nice and girly). I have not had time to order any solid colors... but I will some day!

For me it's one of those "would be nice to try this someday" projects, so it will have to wait until I'm done with "real" work.

Thanks again, dee

Roy Nicholson
07-10-2009, 7:48 AM
I'd love to try to cut it but my table is only 18.5 inches long and the longest logs are 22.5.

I could make the shorter ones though nso might try to give it a go for my grandson's birthday.

Regards

Roy N.

Ray Uebner
07-18-2009, 4:26 PM
Hi
I just downloaded the file and yes I do plan to make them. I do not have any plastic to use at the moment but will order. I first have to get caught up on orders to get out but will do it and let you know if I come up with some more ideas. Thanks for the post.

David Harvey
07-19-2009, 7:40 AM
Just downloaded the file too. Nice concept! I've put this on my 'play list' and will definitely give it a try. I've got 7 grand kids and that's a lot of birthdays ...they would probably enjoy a set.

Thanks!