PDA

View Full Version : Small Gloat

Ken Glass
07-08-2009, 6:32 PM
Hey Gang,
The UPS guy just delivered a Oneway Easy core coring tool with two (2) sets of knifes for my 3520. I got the 11" and the 13" knifes. That is all I could afford for now. I do wonder if that was the right choice for the fist two sets of knifes. Anyone who has the Easy core, please pipe in and give me your experience with it and the sizes I purchased. I was told if I was going to only buy two sets that those were the sets to get. As luck or stupidity would have it, I forgot to order a clamp block with my order, so I can't use it until I reorder the block, Dah! Anyway it will be nice to be able reduce the amount of shaving on those big blanks and also not to have so much waste.

David Christopher
07-08-2009, 7:36 PM
Ken, thats nice but we dont see any pictures.....are you sure you got anything ???

Bernie Weishapl
07-08-2009, 9:29 PM
Ken I have the easy core. I got the 3 smaller knives. I didn't get the big one because my lathe will turn up to 16". So I figured I only needed the smaller 3. I am glad I did. I really like the system and it is easy to use. Watch the dvd that came with it.

Steve Schlumpf
07-08-2009, 9:38 PM
Ken - congrats on your new system! I do not have one but everything I have read says they are really easy to use! Looking forward to your comments!

Chris Rae
07-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Congrats! I have tool envy (we need a smilie that drools)! I dream of having that system some day. Be sure and post pics for us.

Ken Glass
07-08-2009, 10:38 PM
David,
You will have to take my word for it for now. My desktop was struck by lightening last week and my printer, monitor and other peripherals were fried with it. I have ordered a new Dell bad as- machine, but it won't be here until next week or so. I am working off my old laptop, so I have no way to post pictures for now. WOW. It does kind of sound like "The dog ate my homework," but it did happen and pictures will come later. Trust me.......

David Christopher
07-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Ken, sorry to hear about your putter misfortunes and Im sure the dog really did eat your homework