PDA

View Full Version : CA glue source

bob herr
07-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi all I know I have seen the answer to this question but I can not seem too find it. So there goes. I am looking for a source to buy ca glue in 4oz. bottles or larger. I have been getting it at the woodcraft store it is braking the bank buying it in the small bottles. I have also been using gorilla super glue in a pinch but that too is getting very pricey. Any on line source at a good price would be appreciated. Bob

Jeff Nicol
07-08-2009, 1:04 PM
Hi all I know I have seen the answer to this question but I can not seem too find it. So there goes. I am looking for a source to buy ca glue in 4oz. bottles or larger. I have been getting it at the woodcraft store it is braking the bank buying it in the small bottles. I have also been using gorilla super glue in a pinch but that too is getting very pricey. Any on line source at a good price would be appreciated. Bob
Bob, Here is the place I get it at, and he does a great job of shipping and had good stuff. http://woodenwonderstx.com/WWBlue/NewGlueWS.html

Jeff

Ted Evans
07-08-2009, 1:16 PM
Yep, that is the place Jeff, thanks for the quick response and it is also good to hear your endorsement.

Bear