PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With An Order With JDS

Chris Pinick
07-06-2009, 8:38 AM
I looking for somebody to help me order some plaques from JDS. I'm still don't have my saletax id yet and i have a deadline with a customer in 2 weeks to get 48 plques done. Please help.

James Jaragosky
07-06-2009, 9:59 AM
I looking for somebody to help me order some plaques from JDS. I'm still don't have my saletax id yet and i have a deadline with a customer in 2 weeks to get 48 plques done. Please help.
please update your profile with a location. it will make it easier for others to decide if your close enough to help out.
Also you can get a Fed tax Id # free, on the internet, in minutes.

Chris Pinick
07-06-2009, 10:04 AM
They told me that I need a sales tax number

Mike Null
07-06-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm sure there's a MO Dept of Revenue office in KC and maybe in Independence. You can get your number while you wait.

I don't know about online but that's a possibility too.

Larry Bratton
07-06-2009, 2:42 PM
Tell them your going to sell wholesale only and give them your Fed ID #. It works..I know, believe me.

Tim Bateson
07-06-2009, 2:45 PM
They told me that I need a sales tax number

I'm not sure about your state, but here in Ohio the sales tax number is our SSN

Mike Null
07-06-2009, 3:42 PM
In MO you need a sales tax id number and a Fed. tax id or social security number.

AL Ursich
07-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Chris,

If you are planning to do a legitimate business you will need all the tax stuff. Operating under the radar has it's downfall.

Just being able to depreciate your legitimate equipment over 5 years will more than make up for the small amount of taxes you will pay on your income.

Going legit is the way to go. That is why JDS and many others have the tax requirements.

The Tax man read the forum too....:eek: That knock at the door may not be UPS....

AL