PDA

View Full Version : Stretch Limo

Joe Hayes
07-03-2009, 11:36 PM
I have searched very hard to find a Stretch limo for a couple projects. My customer wants some things made with a modern looking stretch limo and finding it a clean vector format seem to be difficult. One item I am making is Banner to hang in front of his business announcing the new service. Does anyone have clean vector graphic of a stretch limo that can be cut in vinyl?
I thank you in advance for your help.

Frank Corker
07-04-2009, 6:30 AM
Jeez Joe, what part of the internet aren't you using! There are plenty of stuff there on google "Stretched Limousines".

Phyllis Williams
07-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Hi Joe,
Happy 4th of July BTW...
I'm not sure if these will work for you...i believe they will work if you do a digitized banner...i dont know anything about cutting vinyl? Hope you find what you need...

Joe Hayes
07-04-2009, 1:46 PM
Frank and Phyllis - thank you very much for your efforts.

Phyllis your color limos are wonderful and if I can upgrade this customer to a digital print banner they would be perfect. We may use the white one for his business cards. Thank you so much.

Frank - I am completely inept, apparently. For some reason finding what I was looking escaped me. I did a Google images search but did not come up with what you did. File x3008933 will be perfect for designing his banner around. Did that file come from a Google search? If it did tell me what terms you used to google with because I tried tried to find it and never did. If there is a trick that I am not using tell me so I can learn. Thank you very much for your help. I very much appreciate the help.

Ray Mighells
07-04-2009, 2:22 PM
I kind of like this one:D:D:D. Sorry, atchmt didn't take

Ray Mighells
07-04-2009, 2:35 PM
Got it this time. Was it worth the wait??

Randy Walker
07-05-2009, 1:29 AM
You might be a redneck if.....http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon10.gif