PDA

View Full Version : uh oh - lovely wife said get what you want..

Charlie McGuire
07-03-2009, 1:43 PM
Just ordered G0691 AND G0490x. Shipping today with arrival 3-5 days. Crossing fingers for safe delivery.

Now to figure out how to move them from the street up the inclined driveway to garage.

Also need to find new home for Delta 37-275X jointer with mobile base. It's in super condition. I'll post downstairs when I get a picture. Anyone know what it might be worth ? It lists for 649.00 on amazon.

Charlie

Rick Metcalf
07-03-2009, 2:03 PM
Great news Charlie! Just received my 0490X yesterday. Two boxes. (No shipping damage!) Payed for the liftgate UPS service was money well spent. The delivery guy wheeled it all right into the garage for me. Base with motor in one box and rest in nicely packaged wooden crate. Base can be moved with two wheeler. Two of us moved the big crate with two, two wheelers, one on each end. Slid it down a plank into the basement. Unpacked last night and cleaned up the shipping goo off the tables. Still a lot on the spiral cutters! Q-tips and orange-glo cleaner for those tonight. Should have it up and running shortly. Can't wait. Best of luck getting yours into the shop!

Chris Harry
07-03-2009, 2:52 PM
You do realize "get what you want" is a trap, right? :)

Charlie McGuire
07-03-2009, 3:32 PM
Hmm, good point. I think I heard her say something about ordering new paver patio. Or was it new kitchen cabinets :confused:

Charlie