PDA

View Full Version : New PM2000 Fence Question

Aaron William Moore
07-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi. My new PM2000 was delivered yesterday. Looks great, but the body of the fence appears to be only primed--it does not have a glossy finish like the rails and the saw itself. Also, the fence came completely disassembled, with no assembly instructions that I could find. Is this normal? Thanks!

Jeff Monson
07-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Doesnt sound right to me, must not be a powermatic fence. I'd get on the phone and call your supplier to get the correct one. My pm2000 came with a fence and rails that were the same finish as the saw. There were powermatic instructions in the box the fence was in, the rails were in another box.

Tom Hintz
07-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi. My new PM2000 was delivered yesterday. Looks great, but the body of the fence appears to be only primed--it does not have a glossy finish like the rails and the saw itself. Also, the fence came completely disassembled, with no assembly instructions that I could find. Is this normal? Thanks!
Absolutely call Powermatic. You can get the toll free number and other info at the link below. they have a great reputation for standing up for their products.

http://www.powermatic.com/PowermaticWarranty.htm