PDA

View Full Version : Central States BBQ Door Prize!

Waymon Campbell
08-28-2004, 6:03 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know who is planning to attend Terry's Central States BBQ that I will be bringing a brand new Forrest Woodworker II 10" 40-Tooth Blade (1/8" Kerf) as a door prize. :)

I'm looking forward to the event...and to the food. :D

Kevin Gerstenecker
08-28-2004, 6:52 PM
Oooooooh, NICE prize Waymon. I will be MORE than happy to give that blade a ride back to Illinois! ;) Very generous donation Waymon, I am sure anyone would be thrilled to win that dude. :)

John Miliunas
08-28-2004, 6:55 PM
Your timing is absolutely incredible, Waymon! I just posted a thread about a Forrest, probably keying it in as you posted this one. Man, I wish I could get down to the festivities! :(

You truly are a generous individual and to all those attending: Good Luck! :) :cool:

David Rose
08-28-2004, 7:03 PM
Waymon,

That is a really nice prize and kind of you to bring it!

Since there seems to be no "retrofit" for my PC circular hand held :D I'll probably win it. That's OK, half of what I've been awarded at Terry's were either traded or put back in the "hat". But boy those trades!!! If I could trade like that in my business I would be wealthy. :rolleyes: Shoot, I am wealthy. Just don't have much money. hehe

David

Dennis Peacock
08-28-2004, 7:03 PM
<font size="+2" color="red"><b>Thank You Waymon!!!</b></font>

I have other "stuff" coming in from Lee Valley to give away as well. :eek: :D

Greg Heppeard
08-28-2004, 7:43 PM
Coolness...I gotta chance on this one.

Waymon Campbell
08-28-2004, 9:15 PM
I have other "stuff" coming in from Lee Valley to give away as well. :eek: :D

Wat'cha bringing from Lee Valley, Dennis???

Dennis Peacock
08-28-2004, 9:18 PM
Wat'cha bringing from Lee Valley, Dennis???

Just some "stuff"... ;) :rolleyes:

You too could be a winner.!!!! :D

Waymon Campbell
08-28-2004, 9:22 PM
Just some "stuff"... ;) :rolleyes:

You too could be a winner.!!!! :D

In Texas we call those SUR-Prizes. One thing for sure, anything from Lee Valley is gonna be good (rubbing my hands together in anticipation :) ).

Terry Hatfield
08-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Waymon,

Thanks!!!!! What a great prize.

t