PDA

View Full Version : Gallery showing

Jeff Nicol
07-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Just got back from our turners guild meeting, and I am now the new secratary as the old one has bowed out due to health issues. I fugure I can handle it along with every thing else I am doing. So on to the reason for this thread. My cousin had a customer come into her gallery and wanted to know if any of her artists wanted to do a showing at her place of work. She works at the Wilder Center in St. Paul Minnisota, and they have gallery space on different levels of the center. So a bunch of my work will be displayed from now until November! They just got the stuff set up and people are already to buy! It really does not start until the 16th when I do the meet and greet. It will be great exposure for me! Here is the link for the center: http://www.wilder.org/ They do good things for lots of people.

Thanks,

Jeff

Richard Madison
07-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Seems an excellent and worthy organization! And an equally excellent venue for a poor, starving woodturner, amongst the prominent supporters of the foundation. Best of luck with your display/show.

Steve Schlumpf
07-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Congrats Jeff! Looks like a great opportunity!

Alan Trout
07-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Jeff, Congratulations!! That is an awesome opportunity.

Alan.

Jim C Bradley
07-02-2009, 1:23 AM
Congratulations Jeff!!!

The organization sounds "first cabin." It sounds like a great place to have a show. Enjoy it and I hope you have lots of good sales.

Enjoy,

Jim

Norm Zax
07-02-2009, 2:43 AM
Good luck on the sale. Of course SMC has given so much support in the past you'll remember our 15% won't you?
Enjoy and prosper!
Norm

Wayne Leach
07-02-2009, 4:21 AM
Jeff,
Sounds interesting and exciting. Hope all goes well.
Wayne

Jeff Nicol
07-02-2009, 8:47 AM
This show could be the turning point to greatness!!! HA! HA! It is in a place that has lots of traffic and lots of people who have the philanthropistic way and that will hopefully mean some money in there pockets to help out a poor starving woodturner!

Norm, If I make my first million we will have the SMC meeting of the minds and celebrate the woodturning hobby/art form!

Thanks again,

Jeff

Bernie Weishapl
07-02-2009, 9:58 AM
Congrats Jeff. What a opportunity. Hope it all works out well for you.

Jeff Bower
07-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Congrats Jeff!

Chris Rae
07-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Congrats Jeff, what a wonderful opportunity! Good luck!

Cyril Griesbach
07-02-2009, 1:11 PM
Good for you, Jeff, and I hope all goes well.

Bob Hallowell
07-02-2009, 1:53 PM
Congrads that is awesome!

Dan Forman
07-02-2009, 4:54 PM
Congratulations Jeff, looks like a great opportunity to become better known.

Dan

Jeff Nicol
07-02-2009, 9:23 PM
I went to visit my cousin today and drop off all the paperwork for the Wilder show. She had sent a list of all the pieces she took to St. Paul and the prices of each. The lady at wilder has already handed out a bunch of the price lists, as people are ready to buy now! Maybe 50 pieces is not enough, I better get busy!

Thanks for all the support!

Jeff

Toney Robertson
07-02-2009, 9:37 PM
That is great news.

Toney