PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to PC

Greg Heppeard
08-27-2004, 2:16 PM
I just got off the phone with my PC rep. After a little coaxing, I got him to donate one of the new 2 1/4 hp routers for a door prize at the BBQ at Terry Hatfield's next month. Wish I could win it, but I think I'm ineligible. :( Oh well, I'm eligible for all the good times and food anyway. :D :cool:

Larry Browning
08-27-2004, 2:28 PM
Too cool!!!!!!!!!

Waymon Campbell
08-27-2004, 2:46 PM
I just got off the phone with my PC rep. After a little coaxing, I got him to donate one of the new 2 1/4 hp routers for a door prize at the BBQ at Terry Hatfield's next month. Wish I could win it, but I think I'm ineligible. :( Oh well, I'm eligible for all the good times and food anyway. :D :cool:

Wow...thanks PC and Greg. Now if I could only figure out how to get my name in the hat several hundred times, I might actually win it! :D

Terry Hatfield
08-27-2004, 4:27 PM
Greg,

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!! You are THE man!!!That is one great door prize.

Thanks again,

t

Chris Padilla
08-27-2004, 5:05 PM
Ooooooo...whatta we gotta do to win that baby?????? Do tell, do tell!!!! :D

I'm bringing 5 (or 4 since I'll probably misplace one in KC somewhere) EZ Smart Bases.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should bring my EZ system stuff...or not. Anyone?

Terry Hatfield
08-27-2004, 5:11 PM
Chris,

I'm pretty sure you gotta be from Arkansas or Oklahoma to be elgible for the router. :D :D .......Nah...I bet a guy from California could win it. :eek:

Steve is bringing his EZ guides. Besides you gotta leave some room for the clamps on the return trip. :)

t

Chris Padilla
08-27-2004, 5:21 PM
Ah, the 'B' clamps...yes, sir, I do need room for those! :D Cool, the SmartBases are small so no biggie to bring those.

What are we going to do for folks to win these various prizes? Jelly beans in a jar? 3-leg races?

I saw a good one on tv once...level a board on a wall with your eye and nothing else. One closest to dead level wins. :) Real short boards and real long boards can be tough.

Terry Hatfield
08-27-2004, 5:29 PM
Ah, the 'B' clamps...yes, sir, I do need room for those! :D Cool, the SmartBases are small so no biggie to bring those.

What are we going to do for folks to win these various prizes? Jelly beans in a jar? 3-leg races?

I saw a good one on tv once...level a board on a wall with your eye and nothing else. One closest to dead level wins. :) Real short boards and real long boards can be tough.

c,

We just usually draw names out of a hat...er...wood bowl.

t

Chris Padilla
08-27-2004, 5:35 PM
c,

We just usually draw names out of a hat...er...wood bowl.

t
Oh. I see.

Terry Hatfield
08-27-2004, 5:36 PM
Oh. I see.

You sound disapointed. We can think of some crazy thing for you to do to be eligible if you like. :D

t

Chris Padilla
08-27-2004, 6:33 PM
Now you're talking! :)

Dennis Peacock
08-27-2004, 8:06 PM
<font size=+2 color="green"><b>I Win.!!!!!!!</b></font>

Thanks Greg..!!!! You're a real bud.!!!! :D

David Rose
08-27-2004, 8:13 PM
Greg, that is really awesome! Many many thanks!

Terry, here is an idea for Chris's eligibility. Let him hang a board on the wall, and we will all guess which way it is slanted. Though Chris can't use one, we will all use levels to determine our "guesses". If we "guess" wrong, Chris is eligible! :D

David, who desperately needs another router..

You sound disapointed. We can think of some crazy thing for you to do to be eligible if you like. :D

t

Dennis Peacock
08-27-2004, 8:16 PM
Greg, that is really awesome! Many many thanks!

Terry, here is an idea for Chris's eligibility. Let him hang a board on the wall, and we will all guess which way it is slanted. Though Chris can't use one, we will all use levels to determine our "guesses". If we "guess" wrong, Chris is eligible! :D

David, who desperately needs another router..

I think that Chris should close his eyes and turn his back, ME hang the board and HIM guess if it's straight or what angle the board is haning at.!!! :eek: :p :p

David Rose
08-27-2004, 8:29 PM
Dennis, humbling myself to a moderator, I think your idea STINKS!!!! That will give him a 50-50 chance! Let's do something weighted a little more in "our" favor, OK Mr. Kind Moderator?

David

I think that Chris should close his eyes and turn his back, ME hang the board and HIM guess if it's straight or what angle the board is haning at.!!! :eek: :p :p

Greg Heppeard
08-27-2004, 10:15 PM
If we hang Chris from the board and he is still there the next day...he wins??? :eek:

No......that won't work either :D

Just kidding Chris.

David Rose
08-28-2004, 1:15 AM
Now remember Greg, we are only talking about the right to be qualified to enter, not the actual win. All of us are "prequalified" except for you and Chris. And of course, Terry is "over"qualified.

David