PDA

View Full Version : Pen Display Case

Donny Lawson
06-28-2009, 8:49 PM
Has anyone made there own Display Case for there pens? If so would you be willing to share the plans or some pics.I've made some pens myself but have no way to show them off.

Thanks, Donny

Dave Garcia
07-01-2009, 5:16 PM
Has anyone made there own Display Case for there pens? If so would you be willing to share the plans or some pics.I've made some pens myself but have no way to show them off.

Thanks, Donny

Donny,

I thought about doing the same thing you are thinking of but found that it was not profitable with regards to time and materials in a business sense to do so. PSI, Hut and Brea all have very nice display cases for pens. Again they are perfect for displaying your work in a store etc.

On the other hand, if you are interested in spending the dollars, taking the time and making a beautiful display case for your pens, and are not worried about the profit margin, then Google up pen display cases. There are plenty of plans for same located in various sights.

Hope this at least gets you pointed in the right direction.

Dave Garcia :)
The Wood Block, Ltd

Chris Stolicky
07-01-2009, 6:38 PM
I would recommend doing a couple of searches at www.penturners.org. I have seen some beautiful cases that people have made.

With that said, you really have to want to do some flatboarding yourself, because decent cases can be purchased for reasonable prices, and much less time.