PDA

View Full Version : Jorlink's customer service

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2009, 6:18 PM
I had a bit of a problem last Thursday afternoon. I was finishing up a shadow box and when I started up my laser, to engrave the glass, it would not 'initialize'! I tried the normal fixes like restarting it, praying/cursing and spitting on the back and kicking it to no avail. So, I called Jay Spencer at Jorlink, whom I had purchased the machine from. Even though the machine is long out of warranty, Jay immediately helped me to trouble shoot the problem. Unfortunately, it seems the last storm we had, caused an electrical surge that got past the surge protector and it turned out the main board was fried. Well Jay worked very hard to get me a replacement board but, it would be coming from California and overnight shipping would have been too expensive for me. So Jay arranged for it to be shipped on Friday and told me I would get it by Tuesday. I was very grateful for that because although I would be 'down' for a couple of days as long as it got here by Tuesday I would still make the deadline on the shadow box. It appears however that Jay was not satisfied with waiting till next week for my machine to be back up and running! To my surprise I had a knock on the door today(Sat) and there was Fed-Ex with two packages for me! One package contained some things that Jay very graciously was sending to me to 'try out' and the other package contained the main board and directions for me to complete the repair! Somehow he managed to get me that main board three days early! After replacing the board I am glad to say that I am back up and running!!! THANK YOU JAY! And thank you to JORLINK!!! I must say that when I started this business there are two things that I did that I still think were very smart. The first was to find and join this site because I have learned and am still learning an awful lot here and the second smart thing I did was to have bought my laser from Jorlink! They have gone way out of their way to provide what I consider to be the 'best' customer service! I know that last Thursday Jay was still working on my problem at 6:30-7:00 o'clock at night because he called me to give me an update! It is that type of dedication and customer service that makes me happy to recommend Jorlink to anyone that is looking for a laser.

Mark Fitzmorris

Larry Bratton
06-27-2009, 8:24 PM
Mark:
Coincidentally I looked at their website for the first time today. I was actually looking for a local source for Cermark (Thermark). I am glad to know they are a service oriented company and will buy some product from them. They are in Greensboro, NC which is just up the road from me. Thanks for the input.

Mark Fitzmorris
06-27-2009, 8:33 PM
Larry,

From my experiences with them I know that they stand behind what they sell and are very knowledgeable about the products they carry. I am sure you will be happy working with them.

Mark Fitzmorris

Angus Hines
06-28-2009, 2:57 PM
Well I can say the same things about them.

After my last blow out with the idiots at SignWarehouse. I called Jay also, who immediately got on the phone with Jeff Lee of GCC, and got my warranty transferred to the JorLink system.

And I also, learned from Jeff Lee that they will more than likely NOT be renewing their relationship with SignWarehouse.

Robin McKinney
07-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I have had to call Jay at Jorlink on several occasions and the customer service is awesome. I would recommend this company to anybody. Keep up the great work, and thank you Jay for all your help with all of my questions!

Robin McKinney

Sheryl Haley
02-15-2010, 12:03 PM
I purchased a can of Thermark from Jorlink over a month ago. Yesterday I grabbed the can off the shelf and the can was leaking all over the place. I placed a call to Jorlink this morning and with no questions asked or hassle they are sending me out a new can immediately. Now thats what I call good customer service.

Thumbs up to Jorlink,
Sheryl Haley

Rodne Gold
02-15-2010, 12:20 PM
2 laser distributors I have heard nothing but praise for are Jorlink and Roy brewer..good to know old fashioned customercentric go the extra mile service still exists

Martin Boekers
02-15-2010, 12:58 PM
2 laser distributors I have heard nothing but praise for are Jorlink and Roy brewer..good to know old fashioned customercentric go the extra mile service still exists

This is what business is all about!

I know most of us here bend over backwards to provide service to our customers and it's great to have companies like Jorlink, Epilog, ULS, JDS on an on... as well as people like Roy Brewer (I haven't had a chance to meet Roy, but his reputation preceeds himself here.)

It seems relatively simple that the service these companies and people provide is the way any successful business should run.

It's a shame more companies work with the same basic principals.

Marty

Hilton Lister
02-16-2010, 12:20 AM
I have just completed a relatively small purchase with them and they could not have been more helpful. Would be very happy to use them again any time.

Belinda Barfield
02-16-2010, 8:28 AM
Add one more to the Jay fanclub!

Jay, and the staff of Jorlink, have gone out of their way to help me many times (operator error, not machine error:o). Their customer service is outstanding!

Jay is just as nice in person as he is on the phone. He always has a smile and is always pleasant. I really appreciate the fact that he doesn't "talk down" to me when I ask questions. :D

Jerry Hewett
02-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Nothing but cheers for Jay & rep's @ Jorlink!!

I had a driver problem and Jay setup an Internet connection with my computer and
my GCC SpiritGX the problem was fixed while I was tending to a family medical problem at home.

If you need a solution to a problem Jay & Jorlink is the answer!

douglas rubio
02-16-2010, 2:13 PM
+1 for Jay