PDA

View Full Version : Shop Things, Part Two

Ken Garlock
08-25-2004, 7:21 PM
And now for the new toy :D Ending up with the cache of K-bodys from HD close out.

Ken Garlock
08-25-2004, 7:34 PM
I wish someone would post a 10 page explanation, in 2 point font, as to how to get the pictures and text interleaved. :mad:

Chris Padilla
08-25-2004, 7:53 PM
Ken,

You cannot put captions on your pictures if you upload pics using the software here on SMC. If you put your pics elsewhere on some public server, then you have more control and can html code until you are blue in the fingers.

But with that, you will still run into spacing problems (you have to try it and see to know precisely what I mean) because you are posting under a window within the html space if that makes any sense.

Try just putting in a simple table and you will find the spacing problems I am talking about. You have to squish all your commands together on one line for a table to come out correctly.

Tyler Howell
08-25-2004, 9:25 PM
Looks like Xmas in August at Ken's place too. Nice haul Ken.;)

John Miliunas
08-25-2004, 10:11 PM
You're gonna' just LOVE that saw, Ken!!! :D If you don't already have one, throw a WWII on it and watch it haul some serious butt! :) As for the K-Bodies, congrats there, as well! I sure do wish our HD came across with good deals like that! They still have the same mis-matched pair of longer ones there, which they had a couple months ago and STILL no price reduction! :mad: Have fun with the new tools! :cool:

Ken Garlock
08-26-2004, 1:34 AM
John, I look forward to getting it moved into the shop from the garage. Yes, I have a WWII waiting - see it behind the K-bodys....

The saw came through in great shape, only one tiny scratch on a corner. It arrived in an 18 wheeler with a lift gate. The driver helped me get it into the "staging area." The only complaint I can make is that the motor is from Taiwan, and only advertises 12.8 amp at 230V. That doesn't quite add up to 3 hp, 16 amp I could believe, but 12.8 is only about 2+ hp by my figuring.

Otherwise the Bridgewood 10LTS is built like the proverbial brick outhouse. So far it looks like a good buy. Also, it has the stop button lockout like on the MM-16, you have to give the stop button a twist to release it, and allow the start button to work.

Let the games begin :)

Steve Jenkins
08-26-2004, 7:49 AM
Looks like an early Christmas Ken. gonna be fun getting that all set up. That's one thing I really enjoy bout getting new equip. setting up, tuning and getting acquainted. Have fun, Steve

Terry Hatfield
08-26-2004, 9:02 AM
Ken,

Ohhhh...NICE!!!!! Congrats and have fun!!

t