PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Discount odes

Jim Eller
06-24-2009, 9:58 AM
Due to the responses of my other thread on bandsaws, I'm considering purchasing a Grizzly bandsaw.

Question: Are there any discount codes or coupons available that anyone can share?

Thanks,
Jim

Prashun Patel
06-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Which one?
Grizzly sells some of their tools on ebay brand new. So, if you have an ebay discount code, you can get it cheaper. You can also try the Microsoft Cashback thing.

Jim Eller
06-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Which one?
Grizzly sells some of their tools on ebay brand new. So, if you have an ebay discount code, you can get it cheaper. You can also try the Microsoft Cashback thing.

G0457.

I don't see it listed on ebay. I see it listed on Amazon for the same price as their web site.

Please tell me more about this "ebay discount code" thing.

Igor Petrenko
06-24-2009, 10:44 AM
G0457.

I don't see it listed on ebay. I see it listed on Amazon for the same price as their web site.

Please tell me more about this "ebay discount code" thing.
Write to ebayteam@grizzly.com to post this model on ebay.
After they add it go to bing.com and search for "ipod". Above search results you'll see link to ebay with 8%. Follow that link and search for item number they'll provide you with.

Dave Lehnert
06-24-2009, 5:26 PM
Grizzly right now has free shipping on a lot of tools. I think it runs till just after July 4th.

Jim Eller
06-24-2009, 7:01 PM
Grizzly right now has free shipping on a lot of tools. I think it runs till just after July 4th.

Dave,

I noticed that on the saw I am looking at.

I also notice they seem to jack up the price and then offer "free shipping". The thing was selling for about a hundred dollars less not too long ago if I'm correct. Someone who purchased the G0457 in the last year could verify that.

Jim

Cary Falk
06-24-2009, 7:29 PM
Dave,

I noticed that on the saw I am looking at.

I also notice they seem to jack up the price and then offer "free shipping". The thing was selling for about a hundred dollars less not too long ago if I'm correct. Someone who purchased the G0457 in the last year could verify that.

Jim

All prices went up at the beginning of the year due to material costs. We were told it was going to happen by the President of Grizzly. He did not raise the prices just to offer free shipping. All tool prices jumped up in the last couple of years due to raw materials.

Caspar Hauser
06-24-2009, 7:34 PM
'Grizzly Discount odes'

Wot, No Pome?
:D

Dave Lehnert
06-24-2009, 7:55 PM
All prices went up at the beginning of the year due to material costs. We were told it was going to happen by the President of Grizzly. He did not raise the prices just to offer free shipping. All tool prices jumped up in the last couple of years due to raw materials.

If you want to see a jump in prices, compare what JET tools were selling for a year ago and now. :eek:

Cary Falk
06-24-2009, 8:59 PM
If you want to see a jump in prices, compare what JET tools were selling for a year ago and now. :eek:

Prices in the 2008 Grizzly catalog were slightly cheeper than the 2007 catalog. With the price increase this year, they aren't much higher than 2007. JEt, Delta, PM, etc all seem to have had a pretty stiff jump.