PDA

View Full Version : High Res Classic Art

Mark Dickens
08-25-2004, 6:17 PM
My partner is building a house and he wants to look into doing a black marble mural composed of nine 12" x 12" tiles. I know Corel can slice this up for you, but where can you get the high resolution art for this? He's interested in looking at a selection of fine art scenes to select the one he wants.

I know this can be done because I've seen the results, but I am at a loss as to where to get the artwork. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark

SteveKrim
08-25-2004, 8:17 PM
Hi Mark,

Take a look at Lasertile.com - they sell some hi-res graphics... Kinda expensive for a .jpg, but I think they were all commisioned. If I had a client that wanted that image - I would pay the money.

Steve

Mark Dickens
08-26-2004, 8:16 AM
Hi, Steve. Thanks for the link. After I posted my original message, I discovered that the old Corel Photo CD collection has quite a bit of what I was looking for too. Does anyone else have any additional links to digitized high res fine art?

Mark

Derek Kern
09-19-2008, 9:56 AM
I am looking for the same thing, high resolution photos to put on 4 ' x 4' marble murals. Anyone have a good source?

Thanks.

Doug Bergstrom
09-19-2008, 10:00 AM
go to dreamstime.com hi res photos for very little money. We use the service all the time.

Steve Clarkson
09-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Mark,

I love the catalog on your website....very cool. I was looking into getting a 3D subsurface laser at one point.....did you go through Vytek or Saena?