PDA

View Full Version : Handwheels for rockwell/delta 34-440 table saw

"Joseph Whispell"
06-23-2009, 5:24 PM
I would like to get some new handwheels for height adjustment and blade tilt. Anyone know where I can ger some aluminum or metal ones

Chuck Wintle
06-23-2009, 5:37 PM
I would like to get some new handwheels for height adjustment and blade tilt. Anyone know where I can ger some aluminum or metal ones

you can probably order some from Delta? or look on ebay. Or check here...http://www.sawcenter.com/
no affiliation.

Paul Atkins
06-24-2009, 2:32 AM
Enco has various size handwheels.

Ben Franz
06-24-2009, 2:40 AM
Grizzly sells a variety of solid and spoked handwheels. Most of them have to be drilled for the shaft size and tapped for the handle spindle threads.

Rick Lizek
06-24-2009, 5:37 AM
Forget Delta, Sawcenter...stock handwheels are the most expensive. Reid Supply, McMaster and Enco are three source that definitely have them.

Bruce Wrenn
06-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Forget Delta, Sawcenter...stock handwheels are the most expensive. Reid Supply, McMaster and Enco are three source that definitely have them.True, but he is going to have a cross slot machined in these hand wheels. There is a tension pin in the shaft that hand wheel fits over. Been there, done it.

Chip Lindley
06-25-2009, 11:39 PM
For exact new OEM replacement handwheels, Delta will be the source! Prepare for sticker shock!

Otherwise, exact, but previously owned, replacements will appear from time to time on eBay! Patience is a great virtue!

Bruce Wrenn
06-26-2009, 10:36 PM
For exact new OEM replacement handwheels, Delta will be the source! Prepare for sticker shock!

Otherwise, exact, but previously owned, replacements will appear from time to time on eBay! Patience is a great virtue!Some times, a parts machine is cheaper than the parts. Currently here is a Model 10 for $125, OBO. It is missing the tilt wheel.