PDA

View Full Version : Paw print

Eric Seest
06-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Does anyone have a vector image of a dog paw print? I did a search but came up empty. Thank you.

Mike Null
06-22-2009, 2:04 PM
Here's one.

Darryl Hazen
06-22-2009, 2:07 PM
Here's one. Hope it works for you.:)

Eric Seest
06-22-2009, 5:35 PM
Just what I was looking for thank you very much.
:)

Tom Gooch
06-23-2009, 5:11 PM
I've been looking for these too, and was going to do some more looking, but now I don't have to. Thanks Folks!

Bill Cunningham
06-23-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm doing a dog memorial now. My customer mailed me an actual paw print in ink on paper that the Vet took from the dog before cremation.. She wanted two prints, left and right below the picture, so I just duplicated, and flipped the image.. Now I just have to wait for a new piece of 9 x 14 x 2" granite to come in. Would you believe, the post office broke a entire corner off the one I just received. Hope it didn't land on their foot! :eek:

James Stokes
06-24-2009, 3:18 AM
There is a font out there called paw prints or maybe it is tracks. Not real sure at the moment, my meds are starting to work, When the do I have problems remembering things. It has quite a few animal tracks in it. I used it a few years ago for a project I did.

Eric Seest
06-24-2009, 11:15 PM
I goggled "track font" and found the free download. Thanks James that will give me a lot of options.

Mike Null
06-25-2009, 7:38 AM
That is part of Corel and I have used it before but I can't recall where it is.

Gary and Jessica Houghton
06-25-2009, 4:43 PM
I did a dog memorial as well. What a sad story to go behind it. Do you ever feel like saying, "I don't want to know the story, just what you want"? That sounds a bit harsh though. Maybe it's part of the healing process. Here's what I did for this dog. The owners loved it.

Jacob Hebert
06-25-2009, 5:21 PM
It looks great! Awesome job! :D I just hope my first Photograv black granite piece comes out that well. :eek:

As for the customers, given the background I have (my father works in the funeral business), yes, sometimes they just need that one person listening to their story to help them heal inside, whether it be an animal or a human that passed on. It's hard sometimes to listen, but it makes them feel much better afterward.

Gary and Jessica Houghton
06-25-2009, 6:33 PM
It looks great! Awesome job! :D

It's hard sometimes to listen, but it makes them feel much better afterward.
Thank you..

It's hard to listen sometimes, because I get emotionally involved when I know the story. I guess it's really a good thing, because then it makes me want to do the best job I can.