PDA

View Full Version : Visitor in the shop last night

Sparky Paessler
08-24-2004, 8:52 AM
I was in the basement sanding a bowl on the lathe last night about 10:15 when I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. looked up as a large (for around here) BAT flew around my head and then headed back out the door. I was glad I was just sanding and not cutting on the inside or something. So of course the bowl I was working on is now known as the Bat Bowl. Pics when I get some finish on it.

I have been working on expanding the shop and adding the new enterance. Here are some pictures of the progress. Dirt moving equipment should come tomorrow.

Sparky

Tyler Howell
08-24-2004, 8:56 AM
Nothing like more space SparkY Thanks for sharing!;)

Chris Padilla
08-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Very nice, Sparky! Keep us awash with progress pics!

Sparky Paessler
08-24-2004, 12:54 PM
Thanks Tyler and Chris. I will post pic as progress is made. Been waiting 3 weeks for the dirt movers! Can't complain too much though since they are doing it as a favor to me. Did have to drag the lathe back in so I could do something while I wait.

Sparky

nic obie
08-24-2004, 1:23 PM
About how many sqft are you adding? It looks like quite a few.

I bet you'll like that!

Aaron Heck
08-24-2004, 2:18 PM
Looks like you're going to give that poor Craftsman shopvac a workout with all that dirt! :p

Doug Jones
08-24-2004, 2:29 PM
Sparky,
Congrats on the new expansion. Just like clamps, the saying goes the same for floor space. "Can never have too much/many".