PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my first Festool today

Scott Coffelt
08-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Thanks to Bob for his help, I should be able try out a ETS 150/3 this weekend on a clients project. Looking forward to taking it for a test drive. Thanks again Bob for your great customer service, may this be the first of many other Festool purchases.

Frank Pellow
08-24-2004, 6:13 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the "Festool at Saw Mill Creek club" Scott.

I see that you used the word "may". You should have used the word "will" becuase let me assure you that this will no be your first Festool purchase. :D

Steve Jenkins
08-24-2004, 7:43 AM
Scott i'm sure you will really like the sander. I've had one now for about a year and it's great. I flip the hose and cord around the back of my neck to keep it out of the way and it works well that way. Steve

Kelly C. Hanna
08-24-2004, 8:03 AM
I thought maybe it was but your post confirms it....it's officially a Festool Frenzy!! http://sawmillcreek.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif Congrats on the new sander.

Christian Aufreiter
08-24-2004, 8:07 AM
Congrats on the ETS sander and welcome to the Festool club, Scott.

Regards,

Christian

Tyler Howell
08-24-2004, 9:06 AM
Scott, (rules!!!!):mad:
Not even 24 hours with them in the shop, I'm already hooked. Sorry no shoes for the kids, going to burn their inheritance on Festool! At least Bob's kids will have a great future. :p
Great stuff!
Tool Snob and proud of it.;)

Chris Padilla
08-24-2004, 12:44 PM
You have been assimilated, Scott. There is no turning back. You will not be able to spend under $200 for a hand powertool ever again...just be prepared!

;)

John Miliunas
08-24-2004, 1:48 PM
Hah! :D 'Nuther one fell into the "trap"! I'll venture to say that you'll be quite happy with that unit, Scott. :) And, like the others have said, it's only but your FIRST one! :rolleyes: Enjoy and congrats! :cool: