PDA

View Full Version : SMC On Display

Tyler Howell
08-23-2004, 7:27 PM
For a while now I've been acquiring a few treasures from the Artisans at SMC.
They have been for inspiration, function and a sales tool for the FPP. But mostly because I like them and have grown to admire and respect the craftsmen that produced them. Mark when I'm ready for a CA home or restaurant you'll be the first to know:D .
Some of them have already gone to work, others have been displayed proudly with my Picasso and Monet:rolleyes: .
Just a note of thanks for the push and raising the bar.
If your work isn't here?? I'm just getting started.

Posted are:

The world famous cheese platter from my good neighbor John Miliunas.
Duck call and bottle Stoppers from Dick Parr.
Corian pen from Chief of Surgery Ken Salisbury
Mans Pen from Dennis Peacock
Striking knives and scribe from Dave Anderson
You all know Uncle Bob's work!!
Thanks Folks;)

Steve Clardy
08-23-2004, 7:53 PM
Woooowww. You got the green and white desease too? Wow. I just got some of it too. Haven't gave it a road trip yet though. Nice items there Tyler!!
Steve

Chris Padilla
08-23-2004, 8:01 PM
Where is that nifty switch I sold ya??? :mad:

Tyler Howell
08-23-2004, 8:02 PM
Thanks Steve,
Saw your post. Now remember don't let the non-snobs see the secret hand shake or your decoder ring:p .
Saw wasn't out of the box minutes before it was making chips. Plenty of power.;)

Tyler Howell
08-23-2004, 8:04 PM
Where is that nifty switch I sold ya??? :mad:Still on the Cman Saw! Wana buy it???:p

Kelly C. Hanna
08-23-2004, 8:43 PM
You really did the tour right it seems. Betcha got a few good stories to go with those treasures huh?

John Miliunas
08-23-2004, 9:59 PM
Can't speak for the rest of his stops, but the one he did here, the pleasure was certainly at THIS end! :D Which reminds me, Tyler...I still owe you a house tour! It's a REAL disaster now! :eek: Don't forget to swing by on your next trip through the neighborhood! :cool: